Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Conversation with White Cloud – 2 Sept 2013, by Elizabeth


DSCF2664
A Conversation with White Cloud – 2 Sept 2013, by Elizabeth
A reader notified me that my latest contactee, White Cloud, has acted as a guide for Blossom Goodchild, a well-known Australian channeler, for many years. So, I sat down to have a little chat with this Native American healer, known as White Cloud.
Me: Are you the same White Cloud who is channeled through Blossom?
WC: Yes.
Me: Have we made contact before?
WC: Yes (A man of few words).
At this time, an image springs to mind. Nearly twenty years ago, I dabbled into shamanism. One of my guides was a Native American whom I called, “Wolf”, because we could both shape change into wolves and other animals. He seemed very familiar to me and very powerful. I discontinued shamanism being disenchanted with the people who involved in it (not Native Americans) and the fact that I seemed to be gathering a huge crowd of power animals. Although the red bear was a favorite, there was also a white flying horse, red-tailed hawk, deer, cougar, koala bear, and others. The journeys had been wonderful, but I didn’t feel like it was the way for me to go, at least for the time being.

Apparently “Wolf” was White Cloud. He explains wordlessly that names are not important and “Wolf” was acceptable for where I was at the time. I was a lone wolf, hurt, trying to heal and struggling with insecurity.
WC: That is so. You were in a difficult place, still emerging from long-term trauma. You were not ready to explore the inner worlds, although you were a talented traveler. You are ready now. And your telepathic channels are exceptionally clear and pure for one who is largely self-taught.
Me: Thank you. (Inner laugh) I have very persistent guides and mentors.
WC: You set this up for yourself, knowing that you would need help along the way. It is and has been a difficult journey this lifetime, but one not without its rewards. Am I correct in saying this?
Me: Yes. Although I have spent the last thirteen years largely alone, except for work, I have grown tremendously in ways that I would have been hard-pressed to visualize earlier.
WC: Just so. The way has been prepared. The student is ready for the teacher, although we teach each other in this kind of relationship. You are a powerful being who is in the process of rapidly waking up to your personal power and your connection and role in the ongoing evolution of this planet.
Me: My role, as you put it, is evolving. Right now, I’m focusing on writing and channeling, but of late have begun to bring in the work of others to my website. I feel like I am part of a weaving of a web of lightworkers, working in community, to strengthen and support each other in our often lonely journeys. Perhaps I need to refocus on my own work more and will give it thought.
WC: You have strong intuitive powers and often work without thinking, going against the conditioning of your childhood. In doing so, you are following the flow of spirit emanating from your center. Keep on with your work, personal and communal. The New Earth is all about community and the collective of humanity. Who better to begin community, even thru the Internet, than the wayshowers and light workers such as yourself.
Me: What can we offer each other?
WC: Any person with a pure “voice”, a willingness to work with us, an open mind and strong spirit, serves as a vital anchor point for our work in bringing the higher frequencies to your planet. It takes the ground crew to get the work done. You are, as you have written in a recent message, our hands and feet. Without you, all of you, the work could not be accomplished. It was for this that you came.
He paused a moment. I could feel his dark bright eyes searching my “face”. We were standing on a sunlit hill, above a golden plain. Colorful hills rose in the distance; the land was scarred with the ancient marks of long-disappeared flood waters. He continued:
WC: We have worked together, in the “past”. You have been a healer, too, although that is not your focus in this lifetime.
Me: Yes. I wanted very much to be a healer for a long time… and then I didn’t. It was something that seemed to be known to me already. I knew things that my teachers were telling me. I just knew them. It came almost too easily, so I quit going in that direction. I knew that I needed to focus on my inner journey, but it has taken me hither and yon, into unexpected directions.
WC: You have been remembering and pulling together the threads of many lifetimes spent here on this planet, in many guises. And now, you are strong and ready to do the work for which you have come, along with others like yourself… for it is not just one who will lead the multitude this time, but the many that have come to prepare the way by walking the path themselves, in the spiral dance of return.
Cottonwoods
Me: Yes. Well put.
WC: You are not intimidated by my presence anymore…
Me: No. I feel that you and I are equals, partners. I am willing to work with you and other ascended masters, and have begun that work already.
A rare smile lit his rugged face, as White Cloud studied me. I could feel him examining my energy field.
WC: You have come far, dear one. You have farther to go upon this road that you have chosen for yourself, but we can now walk together. It is good.
Suddenly tears start in my eyes as his quiet words penetrate my defenses. I have come far, but will go farther, climbing the hills, steps and staircases, but this time not alone. Of course, we are never alone. Our mentors and guides are always with us, but until we accept our own power often they will not show themselves to us. They do not want us to completely rely on them; we need to master our own natures and open up to our own power and gifts that each of us brings here.
Me: Yes, I have come far, but now I feel it is time for me to join up with others in community, not out of fear or need, but because we need to learn to work effectively together for the good of the whole.
WC: That is so, but do not neglect your own journey by looking outside of your own heart. Build your inner connections and work on recreating your world the way you want it to be and you will naturally flow in the direction that will find you working with others.
Me: Thank you for that. I will give this some “no thought” time, “ I said, with a smile, referring to the teachings of the Archangels through Jim Self.
WC: Yes, continue with the work. I’ll be in touch.
Me: Thank you, White Cloud.
WC: My thanks to you, dear one, for bringing forward the new developments happening in the Native American community, a community that you might have more contact with in the future, if you are so moved to do so. There is a natural flow of energy within your spirit that resonates with their teachings and powerful connection with Mother Earth.
Me: Yes, that connection is even reflected in my work as an artist.
WC: Indeed. And now it is time to go. I have enjoyed this conversation together.
At Dawn's Early Light
Me: I have, too. Thank you.
White Cloud smiled, again, and then gradually faded from my inner eye, the sense of his presence lingering with me. It was good.
As I continue with this work of channeling messages, it is apparent that our friends, the ascended masters, galactics, archangels and others, are willing to work with whoever is willing to work with them. They will not interfere with free will. I wasn’t ready for this work years ago, because I was dealing with my own insecurities, fears, etc. It wasn’t until I began to reach a place of feeling good about myself, being willing to forgive myself and others for past experiences, that I could open to this work. It takes someone who is strong, yet flexible, whose spirit will not be overcome by those who visit.
I am not a trance channel, but am quite awake and aware when I work, typing the words out as they flow into my consciousness. And yes, the dialogue that comes through me will have a different sound and character from that which would come through another individual, although that doesn’t nullify the fact that I have had such an experience. And I do not feel a need to defend my work. It will stand or fall on its own merit. Once it leaves me, it is up to the reader to discern if the words or the energy behind the words has any meaning for them.
I do know that I am developing a strength and resilience that I did not think was possible just a couple of years ago. With a growing sense of self-worth, I know that I am proceeding in the direction in which I need to follow, best to display and bring into manifestation my gifts and graces, that which I can offer to the collective for the evolution and ascension of humanity and of our beloved planet.
Go in peace, dear ones, and discover for yourselves what it is that you bring to the world. It is a delight to live in constant amazement of what comes to awareness next. Live in joy, wonder and beauty, for you are Love, and it is for this you have come into the world – to shine your light into the darkness and bring the light of a new dawn breaking on the horizon, a harbinger for change, renewal and transformation.
Much love and light, I am your sister, Elizabeth.
Copyright © 2013 by Elizabeth Ayres Escher. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included.http://bluedragonjournal.com/

1 comment:

  1. While I was reading this message above, I felt a presence and I saw a white light forming from the edge of my left eye - not sure what was it. Perhaps, it was white cloud who was here - trying to connect us up.

    May the LOVE be with you always.
    Piperon - The Spiritual Flute Composer.

    www.piperon.comlu.com

    ReplyDelete