Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan ~ The Ancient She Speaks

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor gillian macbeth-louthan


I have awakened from a sleep beyond time. I live in the vortices beyond the stars. I touch my toes, on earth and my hair stretches to other solar systems.  Until this time I have not existed upon Earth. I come and embrace every inch of you for you are the flesh of my flesh. You are the hope of my hope and you are the love of my heart. You have stood through time, taller than any mountain, reaching for the sky, screaming at the land, laughing as the waves washed your soul.

I awaken to Earth to give her what she needs. I am not of the earth. I am not of this land you call home. She is my child. She cries for her mother. A mother she has not seen since birth. All planetary beings were birthed from my womb. Every planet was once held within me. Every energy has loved me as I love it, as I love you. What you have opened on this day is a heart that is so big – it is larger than the Milky Way in your night sky.


the mother earth grows weak and weary, tired of changing the dirty diapers of her children, the mother is exhausted. I come to hold and love her. I give her what her children could not for it takes a specific atomic number to shift the scales. The mother earth has bent over backwards literally to make atonement and excuses for her children. She knows that they may not change, before she rises to stardom. She knows that star-shift may cause a great upheaval. 

I come as did many before me, to hold her, to cradle her, to love her. To remind her how beautiful she is.  To remind her I am here for her as long as it takes. You will recognize me within all things of earth and I will remind you that you are safe and loved.

I say to you Dear Ones, let me love you. Let me fill you. Let me embrace you. For you are vaster than you can imagine. You are not your clothes; you are not your body. You are not your mind. You are part of my light and heart and I come in the form of waves, wind, fire, and truths.  I come in the form of pulsations from your daystar. I come in the form of an SOS from deep space as what is ancient within earth feels a shift. Stand tall like an oak, not swaying, not breaking, but holding onto your deep galactic roots.  The world around you, the people around you, your loved ones are going to become very assertive. They are becoming demanding as hungry piglets. Everything wants to suck your very life force. There will be times that you walk away from those that drain your energy.  There will be times you cry with them, and for them. There will be times that your spiritual side does not want to be near another human being. Honor what you feel in your heart to be truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment