Thursday, November 23, 2017

Anrita Melchizedek ~ Angel Tools For Children Introduction







https://gogetfunding.com/angel-tools-...
www.pleiadianlight.net

My precious friends and family,
I would like to share with you a wonderful project I am currently creating and truly so very excited about, called Angel Tools for Children; and how you and your children can benefit from these beautiful tools, affirmations, invocations and communication techniques while supporting this project on different levels.

For those of you that may be unfamiliar with my work, I am a spiritual facilitator and way shower. For the past twenty plus years, I have shared wonderful visualizations and invocations for awakened Souls through my monthly transmissions, telewebinars and videos ~ taking us deeper into the Love within our own hearts and assisting others to know themselves as Flames of Divinity and Children of God ~ as we come together in community, in unity, peace, understanding and Love.




I am also the mother for two beautiful boys, Caelin and Ben, now 8 and 10 respectively and the Angel Tools for Children writings actually came together through a lot of the work I have been doing with my own children.

Like many families we went through a lot of upheaval in our lives and I found myself as a single parent needing a way to communicate and connect more deeply with my children as well as finding ways that we could express our feelings and create clear boundaries in our relationship.

One of my gifts is the ability to listen to the universe and in this case, to listen to the Archangels, as they came forward asking me to put together this beautiful program that could be of value to all our children.

The Archangels proceeded to share with me various tools and techniques I could use with the boys as we moved through our feelings and emotions and different ways to process everyday events and experiences. This daily connection to the Archangels developed into a series of beautiful invocations, each 20-30 minutes in length, and include many of the common issues we and our children may face in our everyday lives. In essence, the Angel Tools For Children allows our children to get in touch with their feelings and to see their anger and fear as friends and allies, and what can be learnt through each experience as they come to know themselves as super heroes and children of God.

I was further guided to develop a series of wonderful Angelic Affirmation Cards, which forms part of this program too. My good friend Yola Quinn a wonderful artist has created the most amazing Archangel artwork, and it is these images we use with the affirmation cards, of which there are 64 in total.

Additionally there is another section on creating Angel Sprays with crystals and essential oils, prayers and Love, and another section on food suggestions as well as Angel drawings for younger children.

It is also my great hope to set a Marketing Initiative for Children through my foundation Sacred Life, offering assistance in setting up Market Days at their schools, in their clubs and for any event in which they need to raise funds. To be able to provide “the how to”, in making Angel sprays for example, or natural household cleaning products and other income producing products, while also offering funding ideas/proposals to reach out to their local communities for initial product funding.

Further to this, I would like to offer simple breathing techniques and tools to share with schools and orphanages and children’s hospitals and the like. To this end, a little book called The Golden Dragons Flame of Love is also in the pipeline.

I have so many amazing ideas, and would be so very appreciative if you could support this children’s project on whatever level you can at this time. I envisage around a three month period to finish off these writings, and by the end of February 2018, I will be able to offer you this eBook and related invocations and affirmation cards in digital format for whatever amount you would be able to donate to this project.

So for your donation of any amount you are able to give at this time, at the end of February 2018, I will be able to offer you the Angel Tools for Children eBook, plus the link for the Mp3 downloads on the invocations as well as a PDF to print out the Angel Affirmation Cards and Angel Spray Labels. To make a donation to this project, please use this link ~ https://gogetfunding.com/angel-tools-...

I truly appreciate you all so very much and look forward to seeing this project grow from strength to strength with your support and Love.

From my heart, to yours, to the Cosmic Heart of All Creation.

Blessings in Love


Anrita Melchizedek
https://gogetfunding.com/angel-tools-...
www.pleiadianlight.net



No comments:

Post a Comment