Friday, May 3, 2013

Connect with Mother Earth – Mother Earth (Gaia) through M. Gamma ~ 30.04.2013


gaia-II(Translated on the 30.04.2013, original language German)
My new channel asked for another message on the topic of healing. As always, I will comply with this request and give you something on your way, which is related with healing my beloved humans.

The healing of Gaia and humanity stands in a direct relationship. We both help each other in healing and dissolving the dark energy. Ensure that you always have your thoughts under control.

These thoughts that manifest themselves and can trouble you and me. Live with love, live with faith, live in your heart. This is the only way you can assure, that you will not manifest negative thoughts.
I can assure you that it pays out for you, if you live in the heart. In your hearth is the power and the connection to God. This connection is very strong and pure.


If you face difficulties during your day it’s a great retreat if you rest in you hearth. You will see that it is worth to focus on your heart center on a regular base throughout  the day.

You have to realize that you are creators. Creators of your own universe, of your every day and your own lives. I’ll always support you by this task. I’ll stand by you like a mother stands beside her child. It is always a great pleasure for my to do this for you. I’m so happy and in joy when I can support you.
Remember, that it is very important at this time that you connect on a regular base with me. Because this connection strengthens you and allows you to make your life much easier.

Remind yourself before you leave the house to ground yourself and to connect you with me. This connection will be useful to you throughout the day. Again and again, I will remind you how important this connection is. It is something that should be included into your daily ritual. It’s something that does not take a lot of time but has an incredible effect on you.

Go ahead my beloved humans and enjoy my beauty and my assistance that I grant you with pleasure. Ask and I will be with you and support you.

Farewell and enjoy. Soon we will be having restless times. There are soon stormy times upon us. There are times ahead of us, which will not be easy for everyone involved. There will be a time of despair, grief and experience. An experience that you will all make together with me. Stands strong, stands to you, rest in your heart, because there is the force that will allow you to get through this difficult time without problems. I can guarantee you, if you stand steady by yourself and you remain strong, you will have no problems or fear.
You will be the cornerstone of the NEW HUMANITY, the pillars that will be the new foundation of the NEW EARTH. I’m looking forward to go this route with you. The way that is predetermined by our Heavenly Father, and this is his will. So go and enjoy the time that awaits you.

In love to you my humans
Your Gaia Mother Earth
__

Copyright © Gamma Marc. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://soul4free.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment