Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lisa Gawlas – The Vast Network Of Extraterrestrials, Us And Our Responsibility Within Creation – 10 May 2013

multiverse1
(Thanks to http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)

For the last several weeks my meditation space has been pretty much off-line.  I knew something big must be underway but there was no way of foreseeing what I experienced last night and then today in my meditation.  As I was running my bath to take my meditation, I was sitting with my eyes closed (a massive headache was well underway) and with my eyes closed I could see a massive star system.  I knew this star system was not ours, not the ones we see when we look up into the night sky… and I had to wonder exactly what I was going to experience when I got into my bath.

In the last week or so in attempting to go into meditation, I would see 5 images of faces looking back at me from the wall that my shower head is on.  My first thought was my Pleiadian friends, but it was not their energy signature that I was feeling.  I could not hold my meditation beyond a moment or two and then they would fade and that would end my attempt.  At least, until today.


When I found my inner space in a tub filled with dead sea salts, those five heads merged into one.  They spoke with one collective voice.  The first thing they let me know is that they were all present in my living room last evening working on me.  They are biologically formless, unless they desire to clothe themselves in biology and then they have the will to create a biological form if and when needed.

I asked them where they were from and they gave me less a place name (until I insisted) and actually showed me.  I have done my very very best to so humbly, show you what I had seen thru their revelations:
M57_The_Ring_Nebula

In this overly simple and very very humble example, the circle (and they represent planets and solar systems) the circle at the top of the nebula is where they are from.  The planet at the bottom (with the white center) is earth.  They did superimpose everything in front of nebula, which is why I used one here.  There were tremendous other planets and systems in what they showed me, the rich, vast network of life beyond earth.  From my understanding, they were higher in the multitude of dimensions upwards in what we conceive as the sky.  Earth would be on the bottom rung of the dimensional fields of life.

They showed us a nebula to show several things, first, that there is a network of connection within this experience (lets just call it earths ascension) that actually is so small in  relationship to the sheer vastness of ALL of creation itself.  However, all that is connected within this nebula space has a very very vested interest in earths evolution.  A true and genuine interconnection of energy.
There are so many interconnected “nebula’s” thru out all of creation, much to high a number to count.  All having their own experiences in their own evolutionary ways.

So I asked, are they Sirius?  Pleiadian? Arcturian?  (Thats about the extent of my ET awareness)  That is when they showed me the above image and said no, but very very much connected to all within the space of the Nebula and it is much vaster than my mind could comprehend, even when shown.  What they also showed me, as represented by the yellow lines, was the electrical connection between ALL in this nebula.  An energy system intimately connected with each other and supporting and enhancing the evolution of ALL.
This collective voice finally appeased me and gave me a name of their planet or system (we never did get clear on that.) Planeathious (spelled phonetically… pronounced: plan-eeth-ious.  I told them it sounds like “plan this with us.”    I have a feeling, I was not to far off.

They had explained to me, there are many worlds, many ways to incarnate thru out the nebula system in which they revealed to me.  Many souls choose a biological expression of their energy.  They made sure to tell me, not all biology looks or works the same (referring to the human biology.)  They also explained there are many of us seeded on every system in this nebula, meaning we have a soul aspect in a lot of different places beyond earth purposely for this incredible time on earth.

They have also explained they have been at the forefront of the evolution of this nebula system, seeding the energies of all within this fantastic system and continue to do so. They showed me how it all works, very much like an interconnected relay system.  And now, it is time for earth to come online conscious in this relay of Life!

The next thing they showed me, surprised me.  They showed me the portal of Light that I talked about in my previous blog today and just what was opened here on earth and what it means to us at this moment.
I could see the portal as if it created a huge dark cave in the Mesa itself and many of us were thrown (by the explosion) into this vast, dark cave.  We could feel each others presence, see flickers of light from each other, but other than that, it was pretty much pitch black.  From what I am understanding, this cave extends to the eclipse energy in our October.  The frequency in this cave is like no other ever before opened here on earth.  We opened it and therefore, we are responsible for maintaining it and growing it so it can reach the fullness of all of earths life.

But man oh man, there is some serious reprogramming that MUST be done and done now.
We have truly broken ground to the vast frequency I have been calling Shambhala… Heaven on earth.  But to live in that energy is to really really reflect that energy in genuineness of heart.

We have set up so much of the way we see heaven, very much like we see ourselves, in a hierarchy of Beings.  There are none in heaven.  hierarchy exists only thru the ego mind.  Example, we have a vast network we call angels, higher ones, lower ones and everything in between.  We created angels in our image and in our organizational scheme.  This hierarchy does not exist except to those still bound by ego illusion.  We have needed that illusion to get to here.  But now, if we want to stay Here, in the energies of heaven opened up to earth, we must put the hierarchy system away.

The angels that we talk about, often pray too, are group soul consciousnesses and will respond to us no matter how we perceive them.  They will continue to do so for as long as we are on earth.
Let me tell you, they used less words and incredible visuals and deep feeling sensations of communication that was so complete in understanding as I witnessed this.  For me to bring this amazing experience into the realm of words, so much is being left out in the urgency of the revelations.

If you want to stay and grow in this vast cavern of New Life, you MUST stop being against anything!!  I never realized that in taking a stance against anything (think, against walmart, against that seed company, I forget the name, against over sea’s labor… you name it… you are reducing your own energy and giving it to the very thing you are against.  They showed me a picture of a car with a deep metal rod connected to the core of the old earth and people all around it, pushing against it.  It really just gave the car more energy and exhausted the people pushing against it.

Heaven has no need to push against anything.  It is a space of pure allowance, acceptance, of love.
Even now, they show me an image of a seed, a seed we call GMO.  Creators creating and we are having a melt down because we are doing what we are designed to do.  Create and recreate.  The more we push against that, the more energy the GMO receives, the wider it gets.  Imagine if you gave 100% of yourself to the love of the creators creating.  You don’t have to buy their seeds or even like them.  But you do have to love the ingenious aspect of creators figuring out themselves thru trial and error.  Well, what we perceive as an error.

We also must realize we are pure energy too.  Meaning, we give form to our energy by how we feel with it.  If I feel something is bad for me, instantly, it is.  But that too, has a karmic repercussion that comes zooming back to you and enhances the karmic field of others who feel the same way.  Can you imagine that enormous pool of negative energy that is constantly being fed by the feelings of one?
To stay and grown and enhance this portal of energy, of pure energy permeated by the appearance of a dark hole we have now enveloped ourselves in, we must become LOVE, every moment of every day without ceasing.

We are the torchbearers, the fruit bearers, the architects and landscape designers.  We are the sun, the stars, the pure radiance of heaven, living out loud, in form, on earth.  Our responsibility is huge, the payback beyond current comprehension.
Whatever it takes to stay constantly and radiantly in the form of love, do that from this day forward.  When this newly opened cavern of Life holds pure light, we will revel ourselves to you on every level and play in your garden of life.

With celebration and honor,
Lisa and the Planeathians

P.S. There is so much more, but I am adjusting to their frequency and communication… I need a nap now! (smile)
www.lisagawlas.wordpress.com / link to original article

1 comment:

  1. This makes a lot of sense, it reiterates that we must focus on possitve thoughts instead of negative, it is in some ways a double edged sword. It will take alot of understanding, maybe we need to shift away from condeming these dark forces and focus soley on creating that from "LIGHT"

    Blessings
    Shamani

    ReplyDelete