Friday, March 25, 2016

Walking Terra Christa ~ Decree ~ The Golden Etheric City of Tamarinaqea Representing the 8th Ray



Sea foam green temple
FINDING MY SPIRITUAL GROUNDING IN THE TEMPLE OF REGENERATION
As I am working within the Universal Laws,
I am guided to visit the beautiful Golden City of Tamaraeqea,
Which resides over British Columbia;
It will help me to bring clarity and truth into the pathway I am walking presently.
I have learned how to have Oneness within my Being,
As I now incorporate the Law of Vibration;
I am still being challenged with some issues that are reflecting,
Elements within my multi-dimensional self.
I want to create Spiritual Grounding,
But I need to know how to feel it,
To be it, and Embody it.
I arrive within the beautiful Temple of Regeneration,
The color of Sea Foam Green is everywhere I look,
It feels like I am walking on water,
But yet there are crystalline stones underneath my feet.
I actually feel the essence of this ray of Sea Foam Green,
Coming in through my Earth Star,
Spinning upwards through my legs,
And into my chakras.
I am met by Lady Isis and Lord Osiris,
I feel the presence of Archangel Ramiel.
Each of these Beings assist in clearing the elements,
That do not fit my Inner Truth.
They guide me to the altar which is in the back of the room,
It is igniting this ray through the entire temple,
The walls are vibrating,
Along with the floor,
But yet I feel a balance occurring within me.
Lady Isis represents the Feminine Divine,
While Lord Osiris brings forth the Masculine Essence,
As they stand with me,
I start to feel a change.
Energies are swirling within me,
I feel my Thymus Chakra spinning so effortlessly,
I breathe deeply.
As we stand together,
There are no words,
Only the powerful igniting energies they both bring forth within me.
I start to feel my inner power,
I am no longer confused,
But there is a clarity of understanding of what I have been experiencing.
Even though I am in the midst of these powerful vibrations,
I feel comfortable within them;
As they are part of me,
Part of my Higher Self,
I allow it to intertwine within me,
Going deeper through my lower chakras,
Into my lower limbs and feet,
As my Earth Star is now spinning with effervescent colors of light.
I am now experiencing the grounding,
Of My spiritual self,
Being activated within me.
It is a beautiful moment,
As I learn to hold it within me,
It becomes me as now the Balance,
I have desired,
Is truly me.
I AM that I AM that I AM

As we are working within the Universal Laws, our present program represents the Law of Action.  We visited the Golden Etheric City of Tamarinaqea which resides in the Etheric Earth over British Columbia, Canada as it represents the first step of allowing the Higher Self to take action within the physical self.
Tamarinaqea elicts the beautify of the 8th Ray of Sea Foam Green.  The Beings that guide this ray are Lady Isis and Lord Osiris along with Archangel Ramiel who represents Hope and Clarity.
The eighth ray is considered a Higher Cleansing Ray in which it brings forth a deeper healing through all the chakras that could not be achieved in the third dimensional chakra grid.  It settles within the Thymus Chakra as it represents the Seat of the Soul which houses the Higher Self within the physical body.
Special Qualities Include:
  • The ability to have Clarity and Discernment in all situations, thereby, seeing all levels of Truth in any given thought or feeling.
  • Utilizing this ray will Vivify all the other chakras by increasing the frequency of the energies which brings forth Divine Perception.
  • Good for cleansing the subconscious mind.
  • It helps to raise one to a higher vibrational level and frequency. It integrates with the 8th chakra representing the Seat of the Soul. The Seat of the Soul is located between the Heart and Throat chakras, commonly known as the Thymus Chakra. This chakra and ray allows for the integration of the Higher Self between the Soul Star and Earth Star to occur.
  • This is where spiritual wisdom will be fully integrated and allows the infusion of the DNA activation on a grander scale which creates higher level consciousness.
Lady Isis considered the representative of the Feminine Divine as her life was as protector and nurturer. She was friend to many souls; slaves, sinners and the downtrodden as she listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, and high rulers of the land.
Lord Osiris is identified as the God of the afterlife, the underworld, and the dead, but more appropriately as the God of Transition, resurrection, and Regeneration.
Archangel Ramiel is considered the Angel of Hope. He represents the Seraphim Order of Angels. There is much controversy about who he was and what he represents to us as he has a history of being a “fallen angel” but was able to transform himself with the assistance of Archangel Michael.  He is a strong adversary to have as we walk through the doorway of realizing our past timelines of darkness especially within the 8th Ray of Higher Cleansing.
Walking Terra Christa is holding a Class Series on the Universal Laws. This month we are working within the Law of Action with Master Thoth and Master Paul the Venetian. Our first class is scheduled for March 26th, 2016 with Master Thoth and then April 2nd, 2016 with Master Paul the Venetian. More information is available by clicking above.
© 2016 The Walking Terra Christa Academy of New Earth Mastery. WalkingTerraChrista.com by Rev. Christine Meleriessee Hayden and Rev. J. Michael Hayden (Ara). Use for commercial websites, blogs and any printed or written reproduction requires written permission. Rights are granted to repost this information electronically on your non-commercial website or blog as long as you include this copyright statement and the referral links below to stay informed and share our messages:
FACEBOOK ♥ TWITTER ♥ YOUTUBE ♥ NEWSLETTER MESSAGES ♥ DONATE


No comments:

Post a Comment