Monday, April 16, 2018

Shanta Gabriel ~ AA Gabriel ~ The Greatest Gift You Can Give



We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day of our lives.

In this message, we are being reminded about the value of authenticity and being in integrity with yourself.
 

The Gabriel Message Card for this Week

 

Feeling Free to be Yourself is the Greatest Gift You Can Give


Shanta GabrielThe new life awakening in the world now is demanding that we respond in ways that are very different than what we have always known.

We are being asked to live in present time — and keep bringing ourselves back into this holy moment, because the present is our only place of power. It is here that we live from our heart, where our soul’s voice is speaking.

Only when I am in harmony with my spirit do I ever feel free. It has been an enormous process of growth to expand into my heart and live from the impulses of my soul. The trust in myself as the extension of my soul's imperatives brings me into the present time, because it is only here that I can receive the truth of my being. In the truth within me is the freedom I desire.

The other decision that is being asked of us is to take down the barriers to expressing the fullness of our being — in other words, be the most authentic self we can be in the world. Not only does this require us to be in our hearts, we also need to demonstrate great courage. This authentic part of us is our most sacred essence, something we have protected for lifetimes. Many of us have bold memories of being punished in brutal ways for revealing our most sacred selves. Yet now is the time that we are being asked to bring that true, authentic and beautiful essence forward.

All over the world, people are coming together and creating a level of support that was not possible before. Many are asking to have more soul community and feel safer in relationship to others. The key word in that sentence may be safe. We still need to have discernment and be grounded enough to know when someone can receive us. Sometimes radiating love while being silent may be the most powerful and authentic thing that we can do. Life is causing us to go deeper into our hearts and find what is true and important for us. Recognizing when we are being asked to speak our deepest truth is an important part of our growth process.

Feeling free to be myself also requires that I give myself permission to open my heart to me. At times I need as much encouragement, support and blessing as anyone else. I respond to my loving-kindness and compassion by relaxing and feeling more at home in my body. When I act as my own best friend, giving myself the time and energy I need so I can be in alignment, my world improves. There is freedom to be, do and say what is revealed to me in the moment. I also remember that I have all the time and energy I need and I am fully supported at all times. This is the true freedom I am seeking.

When we look at what our gifts are, we usually overlook the gift of the loving presence that we can bring to every moment we spend with another. This is what so many are looking for, and it is so amazingly simple to give. We just need to give ourselves permission to be the most authentic, loving person we can be. That gift will feel like true freedom.

Divine Presence,

Thank you for giving me the courage to be in my heart as my most authentic and loving self. Thank you for reminding me that when I act as the loving presence I AM, people open to me in new and wondrous ways.

Thank you for helping me to allow my soul’s gifts to flow in abundance into the world. I ask to feel free to trust myself and be receptive in new ways so I can receive more of the love and support that I most desire from others and from the Divine.

May all feel the freedom of expressing their most authentic selves in a world that needs our sweet essence so all humanity may be blessed And so it is.


Shanta Gabriel
April 15, 2018
ShantaGabriel.com

The Gabriel Messages #7
 

Feeling free to be yourself is the greatest gift you can give.


Dear One,

In your heart, you are free. This energy of freedom can be expressed in your daily life as well as kept as a sacred trust within you. This energy is God working through you and encouraging you to let your light shine.

When you are feeling free to be yourself, that is the time your light shines the brightest. That is when you are most relaxed and happy, which is the way your Spirit intended you to live.

When you let your light shine in the world, darkness is illuminated. The parts of society that offer the greatest challenge are the ones needing the most light. Allowing God's love to pour through you as Divine Light is one of the best ways to create the changes you want in your world. This energy of love-filled light can bring wholeness and healing to any situation.

When you come to this place of light within you, it reminds you of the joyous state of a happy child. You are being encouraged to express this joyous energy in your family and worldly life. It is the spontaneous freedom to speak the truth from your heart with kindness and compassion. It is the enthusiasm to do what you most want to do, knowing that you are divinely inspired in every moment. These are the gifts you are being asked to give to the world.

Experience the freedom of Divine Light at work within you. Feel free to ask for so much love to come through you that you can let it overflow to others. Ask for abundant joy within you so that you can share it with others. Ask to speak your highest truth with the compassion of the Angels. Ask to know in your heart that which is right for you to do and say in every moment. Ask to be a vehicle for Divine Light moving into the world. When you allow yourself to receive the gifts that come from your prayers, it gives you perfect freedom of expression while knowing the Divine resources within you at all times.

You are a gift to the world when you express all of the beauty inside you. Share your most sacred self when you feel the guidance to do so. Allow God's light to shine through you and remember:
 

Feeling free to be yourself is the greatest gift you can give.



Shanta Gabriel
for Archangel Gabriel
April 15, 2018
ShantaGabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment