Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Shanta Gabriel ~ AA Gabriel ~ What is True for You



We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day of our lives.

For our Sunday inspiration, this message from Archangel Gabriel is teaching us how to focus on what is most important in our lives.
 

The Gabriel Message Card for this week

 

Resonate with what is true for you and leave the rest.

 

Shanta GabrielThere is so much information coming at us right now that it is difficult to take it all in. Especially my email, even if it seems really fascinating, it is often distracting me from what is essential and important for me to focus on. Learning how to resonate with what is the Truth in my heart has been an ongoing process of discovery.

I have been recently receiving the message that I need to prioritize. I have so many things that I love and am interested in, I find that I spend way too much time exploring or reading than keeping my focus on what I am working on. This means that I might even have to stop signing those important petitions that save the waters, the animals and the forests until I can complete my Inspiration message :-)

So one of the ways that I have sorted out this process is by recognizing the resonance within my heart. If I feel at all obligated to do something that is not in alignment with the resonance of my heart, I just have to leave those things aside and come back to what is most necessary.

Not only do I feel like there is too much to do, I also notice that it is not leaving as much time for rest and the nourishing activities like hiking in the forest. It is a priority for me now to slow down, breathe more deeply, and do only that which resonates with my heart. I may do only 5 of the 7 (or 180) things on my To Do List, but I will do them more consciously and with more focus of attention. That way they carry much more Love and Presence into the world. I also feel like I accomplish more when I bring my full consciousness into the project, and it helps me to enjoy the process.

I am realizing that there will always be more to do. What is essential is that I feel happy and that I am truly enjoying my life. That is what makes life more fulfilling and my work a true Joy.

Divine Presence,

Thank you for assisting me in bringing more clarity and awareness into my heart and mind. I offer all my work to the Divine Source, my Senior Partner, that guides my work to help me prioritize all that I do each day. I ask to know by resonance in my heart, beyond a shadow of a doubt, what is important for me to focus on. Thank you for showing me what will most nourish and enhance all that I am so I can bring into the world only that which serves in the greatest way.

With every action that I take, may I and all beings, become more attuned to Source energy and in alignment with our Soul's Purpose. For these and all my blessings, I say thank you, thank you, thank you. And so it is.


Shanta Gabriel
April 1, 2018
www.ShantaGabriel.com
The Gabriel Messages #5
 
Resonate with what is true for you and leave the rest.

Dear One,
  
Every day you receive wisdom and guidance from the Angels. Sometimes this guidance comes from those around you — friends, family, teachers, strangers or signs in obvious places. Sometimes this wisdom comes as an inner urging. Whenever you receive guidance, if you tune within, you will feel a resonance when it is coming from a place of truth for you. Call this your "God check." Create your own little sign that you can recognize when something is right for you. Then you have a way to really know what it is in your highest good at all times.
  
It is important to do this "God check" before your mental activity is engaged, because the mind creates confusion at times. It is the heart that is in tune with Infinite Intelligence. This is where you receive your truth. Many times what is in your highest good may not be the most rational of acts. You must be willing to do that which resonates deep within your heart as the most appropriate action for you to take.
  
The God within you knows the answers. Before you can hear them, however, it may take a little prayer you make to yourself in moments of decision, especially when you are receiving conflicting advice from many well-meaning people around you. Take the time to center into your heart, so you can know what is true for you.

Practice
  
One little ritual that may be helpful for you is to stop, take a deep breath, and say to yourself: "The God within me knows the truth in this situation." Take several deep breaths and continue with your life process. You will feel a resonance within yourself that is your true knowing. The more you act on this resonance, the stronger it will become. Be willing more and more to do that which your heart tells you is right for you, rather than following your rational thoughts or the suggestions of those around you.
  
No one knows more than you do what is truly in your highest good, when you are in that infinite connection to the Source of all life. Ask for this connection to be strong and clear.
  
It is very helpful to give thanks in advance for clear direction from God. This creates a frequency of energy within and around you that allows the Angels to bring you assistance. An attitude of gratitude goes a long way to bring about that which you most want in your life. Be clear about the qualities you want, such as joy, wisdom, love, prosperity, and peace. All of these qualities represent the energy of the universe that is always available to you. You must ask for them directly in order to receive them. You also need to keep bringing your focus of attention back to what you want, rather than focusing on what you don’t want in your life.
  
So the steps we are suggesting in order to bring about a higher level of order in your life are:

Stop, breathe, ask, give thanks, and then be willing to receive on a level you have never believed possible. Allow the universal energy of the Archangels to work in your life.

When you come from this high level of intention, you will begin to sense within you the resonance of your highest truth. And from this place comes Divine Right Action.

Remember your message from Archangel Gabriel today: 
 
Resonate with what is true for you and leave the rest.

Shanta Gabriel
for Archangel Gabriel
April 1, 2018
www.ShantaGabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment