Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Méline Portia Lafont ~ Love for Belgium my country



Dear hearts,

My thoughts and Love goes out to my fellow citizens of our country Belgium whom have been striked by this event.  Prayers of peace and balance are the main focus as compassion and Love for each other flows forth from this event.

Karmic patters have been released for our country, which is a welcomed gift for further evolution and shifts.  Love is the only thing and way we can take with us anyway so this triggers further the deepening towards Love embodiment.

Let us not fear but care, love and be there for each other: uniting and releasing fears.

All my love and compassion, care and support in this Now.
Méline

2 comments:

  1. I AM here, now with Love and Peaceful thoughts in your prayer.
    Love
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is our Truth! We share this with all as we return to One.

    ReplyDelete