Sunday, March 13, 2016

Méline Portia Lafont ~ March energies ~ Crystalline cells and communication shift




Beautiful Love Tribe

Newest video is out! :)  It's been a while speaking with you all through video.  The energies are just so swirling inside of me that I could not resist the nudge to do something with it and just share about current events.

On a second note: my personal website Awaken Spirit from within exists 2 years!! To celebrate this delight I offer 50% discounts on many products for about 1 week! 



http://www.melinelafont.com/#!discounts/w7xm0

Catch this discount wave while you can.  Thanks to you my heart passion for service work and the co-creations through my website is made possible!  So thank you all!

with Love
Méline <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Meline, a wonderful message.
    Congratulations on another year. A beautiful website!
    May all awaken to their Creator Truth within!

    ReplyDelete