Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Yes we did it!!

(picture from telegraph.co.uk)
 I still remember the first election of president Obama 4 years ago very clear!  Even if it was not my country, I find myself sitting attracted to the tv with tears in my eyes and a feeling of rejoicement!  I felt he could bring change and his energy felt so different than most presidents or politicians.  At that time, I never read a channeling nor did I have communication abilities myself to the Higher Realms of Light but at least I knew and felt it was so positive on an enormous scale and that there was hope indeed.

Now 4 years later, with the knowledge of myself and abilities to communicate with our StarFamily, I was aware of his true being and presence and I was aware of the fact that he would be president again without a shadow of a doubt!  I was trusting in this and let go, because I know everything is divine leaded towards the Light; our Light that we are creating all together!  Still it was the same scenario; with tears of Joy in my eyes!  This time it was due to the feeling we still can stay on track and like a "pppfffiiieeeeuuwww!" moment because that was close!  Still I was certain of his election.

To me he does not feel like a leader nor a president of the US, but more like a spirit of freedom, of change.. Maybe he is our creation that we have manifested at this exactly right time because we were in need for this, in need for him!  And he stands for all of us, not the US only.  He is a great Light and I Love him as a being of Light, like we all are!

♥ Méline ♥



7 comments:

  1. President Obama is een man van God en een grote geest. Nu kan hij eindelijk gaan doen waarvoor hij is gekomen. Laat Disclosure en NESARA maar komen. Laat deze fantastische man en president ons helpen naar de Gouden tijd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said sis, I myself was near tears when I heard of his re-election. I knew it tii, that he would win, but to read and hear it was the final proof for it. Now we can expect things to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well said, Meline! if you read the article on askashic records about him on 2012 Scenario, you will know you are truly in sinc! ♥♥♥ much love to you!♥Fran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear Fran! Will have to go and read it than :)

      Delete
  4. As i say to people around me: With Obama we have the end of a world, with Romney we could have had the end of the world... lets say it was the Kabal's wish... and as we know it didnt work this time!

    You do a marvelous job Meline! Thank-you.
    Much love to you from Switzerland

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so kind dear Martin!! Love and gratitude to you!!! Méline ♥

      Delete