Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Méline Lafont ~ All kinds of experiences and personal sharings concerning the alignments ~


Picture: Méline Lafont, New Zealand

We are now amidst the heigth of the most intense energies, having an enormous impact on our planet as well as on our physical bodies at present. All this implies a time and a path that will be decisive for our further evolution in such a way that we must hold our focus on our own further spiritual evolution, on our Ascension and on our inner light. The Christ consciousness is born once more in us and that is a beautiful enlightenment that we experience in our current incarnations. This is why all of us arrived on this planet and it will bring a lot in its wake.


I am convinced that so many of you are nearing beautiful times at present and are undergoing many intense shifts in difficult as well as marvelously enlightened ways. Anyway, you are being worked on profoundly one way or the other. There is no deadlock but rather progress and growth, coming to pass in a difficult or an easy way, but unfolding nevertheless.

I can hardly describe what I have seen and sensed these past days but I am going to try …. Perhaps you can find yourselves in many of my accounts, giving you some kind of support and confirmation. In every respect we are all in this together as one big family of Light, thus connecting us more strongly to one another than is commonly felt.

The energies of the Merkabah formation on July 29th represented a strong inflow of energies which has activated a lot for Gaia and for our own reality. The intent and focus of this event was to give as many souls as possible the opportunity to grow exponentially and to bring Mother Earth to a new dimension. That opportunity came along thanks to the cosmic energies arriving to us from the center of the Cosmos which in itself is a very rare event and an outspoken opportunity for further evolution. As always, everything is divinely supported which can be proven in so many things having a cosmic effect in your reality.

What I have done personally during the time of the Merkabah formation was opening myself up as a channel, accepting all these energies in my body and in my heart so that I was able to channel these energies into the Heart of Mother Earth. I have used these energies in part to ground myself while simultaneously sharing these with Gaia so She could make use of these cosmic energies for Her own Ascension process and in turn passing it on to humanity and to all beings dwelling on Her surface. Another part of the energies was used by me to activate my Lightbody in an even deeper way by taking them in my heart and expanding it from the physical to the cosmic body, to the Universe and beyond. While doing this I especially focused on my own personal projects that I would like to achieve and create in my own parallel world, all being focused on intent and on Love! Lastly I have used the incoming energies in Love and intent in order to empower all of humanity and the collective to evolve and to merge with the Light.

That specific day I have grounded myself a lot to be able to channel and take in these incoming energies. To ground oneself is extremely important to be able to work with these energies, thereby allowing them to flow and to grow. Without proper grounding there would be blockades of these intense energies in the body as they cannot be taken in nor processed the best way possible. All in all it was a fantastic day in which I felt a lot of shifts and activations! Lightflashes, shocks and especially much activations of the heart, much warmth in the heartcenter of my Being namely the heartchakra. I meditated a lot that day and I feel that it has truly helped us as the endresult is well known by all of us.

Now that the Lion’s gate was still active for a few days and the next Merkabah is about to be formed on August 25th, the energies are even more intense and everything is accelerated at a dazzling speed. Many of us are finding themselves in difficult situations or in the most astounding times of their lives : both scenarios are the result of these energetic magnetizations. It struck me that each time we are relaxed whether in meditation, in napping or in sleep, we are being worked on immediately by all these energies in the presence of the Archangels and the Masters of the Light. It feels as though they are following us each moment and are awaiting the time we take some rest and release our focus so that they can step in and say :’yes, now is the time, let’s quickly move on with our work’ hahaha and actually it goes that way, for the presence of Archangel Metatron is always by my side lately meaning that work has to be done  A lot of work is being done lately, no doubt about that.

I have felt more energy in my body than in all previous years combined and those energies seem so close and seem to be part of my Being. There is an unbelievable connection with my Twin Flame and I experience many heartwarming, astonishing processes in my body which I have never experienced before. What especially strikes me is the fact that the etheric body is definitely more active than ever before. I experience this body in a most conscious way around my physical body as a turbulent and highly active energy expanding out from my inner being and as a result I can sense more things. For instance, when something or someone enters my fields, my etheric body triggers and vibrates as if being hit, with the resulting change in vibration. It feels as if something takes over and a second body around the physical is being activated and receives and perceives all outer influences firsthand instead of the physical. This is a very odd feeling and one I still must get used to. I have always had strong feelings but now that has doubled. You can compare it with the touch of water resulting in a lot of rings/vibrations due to this contact. It felt exactly the same way in my etheric body, a feeling that was passed on to my physical body.

I have had a lot of experiences lately : leaving my physical body in a conscious way, becoming lightheaded, travelling consciously through dimensions in daytime, experiencing headaches, nauseousness, eating food that upset my stomach, getting a feeling of rest and trust, feeling a warm love in the heart, flashes of light and shocks throughout my body, the rising of the kundalini along my spine, hot flashes, activations in my heart, sleeplessness, not being able to sleep due to being 'overenergized', tiredness, exhaustion, feeling good and so many different experiences all due to the intense shifts and growth. Just yesterday I was overwhelmed by a very intense energy seemingly tearing open my crown chakra covering the whole of my skull allowing an intense energy to come in through this chakra during which my head and my skull were vibrating in such a way that it gave me goosebumps. A good feeling but an odd feeling nonetheless.The brain is placed in a vibratory position in separate places giving the feeling of goosebumps on the skull skin.

On another occasion I experienced two things yesterday that I had never experienced before and that seemed to be an activation of even more levels of consciousness. I was typing a message to a friend in response to a question I had asked her and in that specific moment I was overcome by a strong feeling of déjà-vu in which I received the awareness I had done the exact same thing before, recognizing it all immediately. I had written down the exact same words and asked the exact same question to the exact same person, on the exact same place and in the exact same time. I was talking to myself in editing the response :’Why am I asking and writing this down all over again, I have done this already??’ It was like I was taken over as if I was placed in a bubble travelling through time. In any case I believe that it was something that just happened according to the explanation of Archangel Metatron and of Archangel Uriel.

Both of them told me that a déjà-vu experience is a facet or an aspect of yourself that you have already done but that you erased from your memory. The moment that you remember it, it is being reactivated and you travel through time to that specific moment. It is quite unbelievable what we are able to perform nowadays in a conscious way!! And that is not yet everything, for much more is awaiting us and it will only intensify and becoming more and more overwhelming. I sense that the gift of teleportation is one of them because many have already started practicing this in a conscious way. I have begun developping this gift in a conscious way and it really is important to have trust in yourself and to open yourself to yourself otherwise it could prove to be very difficult and take way longer to experience and perform teleportation consciously.

I am extremely grateful for all of these events as it is wondrous to be able to discover yourself this way! We are all in this together and I know that many of you are experiencing the exact same things as I am for I have read this in a reaction to my profile. It is wonderful what you all are sharing and I thank you for this from the bottom of my heart! With lots of Love, Méline.


Méline Lafont 2012 – 2013, permission is given to share freely in its entirety and unaltered.  http://awakeningtohigherlove.com and http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Méline, it´s been quite tens lately, almost shocking and it takes time to get used to it. Like you said, as soon as I close my eyes, or focus on the energies coming through my crown it just comes rushing in. When I´m engulfed in these energies and some sound is heard, like the refrigerator starting or any other it feels like a ripple through my body. It´s quite amazing how these energies make everything more sensitive. Kind of funny how you explained it with the work being done on us, it was exactly what I had envisioned, "he´s ready! let´s do some work" :). Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you too Palmi!?! I already got a few responses of people telling the exact same thing :) so funny! well, its a blessing that our team and the energies are so wanting to work us ♥ much love sweet friend ♥

      Delete
  2. I love you Meline,and always follow you.me too something like that is happening in me but not that intense...i love teleportransportation,i believe i did but in short distance... Blessings.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Oscar, that is so kind of you!! teleportation is indeed something that is coming online now for a few.. wonderful! Thank you so much for your comment ♥ love!

      Delete
  3. thank you Méline for this post. i can relate very strongly

    jamila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Jamila! thank you for being here ♥ love!

      Delete