Monday, October 16, 2017

Shanta Gabriel ~ AA Gabriel ~ It's Safe to Let Your Light Shine

It's Safe to Let Your Light Shine


We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day of our lives.

This small but mighty message from Archangel Gabriel can help us all in our walk through the world.
 

The Gabriel Message Card for this Week

 

It's Safe to Let Your Light Shine!

 

Shanta GabrielThis is the shortest of the Gabriel Messages, and yet one of the most profound. Every time I read it, my heart is blasted with Archangelic Wisdom and Divine inspiration for an empowered life. This is a safety affirmation that can be used at any time to bring you a sense of Grace and Protection.

My long-term mentor in Hawaii, Nancy Rubin, first introduced me to the concept of safety affirmations in 1988. They have been very helpful in making me more embodied in my physical body and the world.

For years I had never felt safe to be in my body. It really did not feel as though the Earth was a benevolent or safe place for me to live. Even though I knew I had volunteered to be on this planet during these challenging times of awakening, throughout my life it had felt as though I was an alien species. I even began questioning the wisdom of staying in my body.

I was coached to begin saying safety affirmations. I began with, "It's safe to be in my body." That felt surprisingly good, so I started branching out. "It's safe to be who I truly am. It's safe to speak my truth." These really started encouraging me. Then finally I received the guidance from Archangel Gabriel, "It is safe to let your Light shine!"

This was a huge revelation, because I saw that in protecting myself I did not allow the true essence of my most Divine, authentic Self to radiate into the world. It does not matter what past-life history made me feel that it was not safe to show that most vulnerable side of me. It became most important for me to shift into allowing the true radiance of Divine Light to be expressed in the world through my being.

It has taken many years to do this. I wish I could say it was an immediate turnaround. Old patterns can take some time to let go of. However, what I discovered is that when I allowed myself to reveal and express my most authentic loving nature, the happier I became.

The times we are living in require us to open up into a greater realm of awareness. We need to remember that it is not only safe to let our Light shine, it is imperative to the evolution of consciousness on the Earth. The more Divine Light that shines into the world, the more the planet and all beings who share this world are elevated.

Divine Light carries the expression of the love and intelligence of God that we each need so urgently. In order for all to live in true Harmony and for Peace to prevail on Earth, please know that it is truly safe to let your beautiful Light shine! Here is my prayer for us all:

Divine Presence,

Thank you for assisting me to become a radiant Beacon of Divine Light in the world. May I relax into my true, most loving self and allow this Light of Pure Love to shine through me to others. May I truly know that Well-being is my only reality and that I am safe, because I am being carried by a Love that never ends. I know in my heart that I am being held in Wings of Divine Light as I share this time with others.

Help me to be the one who has the courage to smile first. May I be willing to walk through my world with an open heart. I ask to demonstrate loving-kindness no matter who I am interacting with.

May all beings know that we are truly connected as family. May all of humanity open their hearts to allow their most Eternal, Empowered, Authentic, Divine Nature to radiate Light and Love within and around them at all times. And may we also be great receivers, acting in Trust and Wisdom, as we allow ourselves to be filled with the greatest Light the world has ever known.
 So be it. Be it so. Amen.

Shanta Gabriel
October 15, 2017
ShantaGabriel.com
The Gabriel Messages Book #36
 

It's safe to let your Light shine!


Dear One,

At the very heart of you is the pure light of God. This light has the ability to change your thinking and change your outer world. It is a light which, like a flame when fanned, can fill every cell, every fiber of your being and transform you. Fanning this flame means giving the light within you a time of focused attention.

Your imagination holds the key to transforming your life. What you believe can be achieved. Even before you believe something is true, you can allow the possibility to be there and imagine it to be true. Wherever you focus your attention, your life-force energy will follow.

Practice:

Imagine the light within you shining brightly. Give yourself a moment to inhale deeply, and as you exhale imagine a golden light beam moving from the base of your spine into the earth. As you continue to breathe, feel this deep connection to the earth relax you and provide a strong base within you.

Now, bring your attention to your heart center, the energy field in the middle of your chest. Imagine there is a glowing flame of light burning there. As you breathe in, this flame grows larger and brighter. As you breathe out, the light from this flame begins to fill your body.

Continue to breathe and imagine this light expanding behind your shoulders and down your back, feel it filling every organ and every cell. This is the light of pure spirit, the healing love of God. This light fills you with the Divine presence and radiates from you in waves of love.

Now imagine this light shining from you and blessing your house, the area where you live and the planet. Imagine this loving light blessing all the people you meet today. It’s a good feeling to send light to others as well as to yourself. This light promotes healing energy in the world around you and in your own body. Peace begins within the heart of each person individually. God’s light, shining from the heart of each person on Earth, would bring peace to the planet and transform the world.

It’s safe to let your light shine. Maybe when you were a child, it did not feel safe to be who you really were inside — innocent, trusting and filled with the light of love. But the consciousness of the people in the world is beginning to change. Now people everywhere are turning to spirituality as the only place where they can find true peace and happiness. They are longing for more sweetness and love in their lives. So the Angels say, “Fear not.” When you shine your love light on the world, you will be a loving presence. You don’t have to say anything. Your energy alone will have a transforming effect.

The visualization of the flame of love in your heart shining out to the people of Earth is very potent. No matter what is happening around you, keep this visualization moving through you. It takes a little practice, but it will have a healing effect even if you can’t see it. Just your willingness to imagine it is enough to create a light shining from within you. This light is that which connects you and everyone around you to the infinite power of Divine Love.

The master Jesus suggested that your light should not be hidden under a bushel. Let your light shine forth to bless the world, every area in your life and bring the true Divine Radiance of God into the awakening of new life you are all experiencing.

Remember your message from Archangel Gabriel for today,
 

It’s safe to let your Light shine!


Shanta Gabriel
for Archangel Gabriel
October 15, 2017
ShantaGabriel.com

1 comment:

  1. I know it is so easy/difficult. I realize intention is everything. I just need to remember to intend, intend and intend some more. For me remembering to do it is very difficult. But, I am feeling close to this. Thank You AA Gabriel.

    ReplyDelete