Monday, June 24, 2013

Méline Lafont ~ Personal sharing about the Solstice energies ~


 

Happy Solstice everyone!! How is everyone coping with the intense energies merging through us?!  Wow, how wonderful this one is!! It’s been told and shared so much through us, how important this portal would be and IT IS!  Lots of energies pouring in the crown chakra, activations, releasing, remembering, a deeper level of connection, integrations, Light body activation, portal activation in the heart…. And so much more is now taking place in each and one of us!

I would Love to hear all of your experiences and feelings about it, so I would Love to invite you to share yours as well to my blog or e-mail that can be find on my page “contact me”, and I will post them under the page of “Shift and ascension experiences from readers”.  Thank you for sharing!

Well, I wanted to give a sort of update and sharing about my own process.. As you know I love to share them as it can benefit others and offer the message to you all that you are definitely not alone as we all go through our own stuff and shifts on our own pace and way.  Let’s see.. where to begin?! J


The energies of this solstice, which are still going on at this time, began to poor through this Earth’s grid a few days before the 21th of June.  Actually for me personally, I’ve been upgraded and shifting for almost the entire month of June since the beginning of it.  With portal activations of Orion and Alcyone, and now this beautiful Solstice portal.  One thing is for sure and that is that the energies are seriously building up on a very fast pace and this is great, for we need this in order to move on with our Ascension Process, to bring all the actual changes that we have been working on for so long.

The 16th of June was one of these intense shifts for me, I remember that I had not much sleep at all and my youngest was VERY restful as well.  The next morning I felt so exhausted in my body as if I had done a lot of deal.  First thing that popped up was: you’ve been through the Orion gate, physically.  Tell me about it; physically J But these are more personal gateways that I’ve been doing so actually they do not so much matter to you all.  Where I was heading at was the portal of this Solstice, which began to be felt a few days after this personal portal of mine.

It’s like we are taking one portal after the other; what a ride indeed! These energies are very intense indeed, but rather on a good way and very uplifting as well.  A lot of activations are going on in the higher chakra’s, such as the crown chakra, the fore head chakra, third eye or ajna chakra and the heart and troath chakra.  A lot of energies pouring into the crown that this crown chakra was so wide opening as if it was the size of my entire head; that big!  I could visualize this stream and pillar of Light energies coming from source, straight into the crown chakra.  Amazing energies!

What was new to me is that the ear chakras are also being activated and tingling.  I have never ever felt this in my entire life, but my ears were being attuned to some kind of frequency and I could really hear another frequency and noise, like your ears are being refined to pick up smaller frequencies of sounds. It was not the regular buzzing we all have in the ears, but rather an attunement to a certain frequency; like turning the button to search a frequency on the radio.  It was told to me straight after it that it’s an adjustment to pick up new frequencies of Light and communication as well as the adjustment to Love.

A lot of energies were pouring through my higher chakras and I noticed that every chakra under my heart was not felt as being activated like the higher ones..  Actually I did not feel a thing happening in those.  My feeling and thoughts on this is that since we are heading to higher frequencies by the hour, if not minutes and seconds, we are more aligning with these higher chakras because they are the embodiments of the Higher Self and spiritual Self.  All the chakra’s under the heart is more the embodiments of our duality and lower self on Earth.

The greatest experience I had is that of the heart.  I’ve been feeling so much warmth and glowing love in the heart chakra these last couple of weeks, and now these last days it’s even warmer and glowing more than ever!  It is glowing now as well; the entire inside of my chest is feeling warm and so good!  It’s kind of a feeling of unconditional love, feeling happy as ever, a sun burning inside of your chest giving all this Light and warmth.  I felt my heart chakra opening up more and a lot of kundalini was coming out of it!  When you feel kundalini running through you, it feels like little ants running all over you, inside of your body..

Usually when I feel kundalini running, it comes from the spine but this is the second time it comes out of my heart straight to my hands and head.  Wonderful experience indeed!  I am sure lots of you are feeling the same things I am!

What is a big marker of this solstice is also the vibration inside of you.  I have been feeling like I was moving in another form, being vacuumed inside of me, inside of my physical body.  And while being sort of placed in a vacuum form, I was vibrating in a higher frequency inside of my human form.  It only took for 1 minute but that was a hell of a ride as well, and a very pleasant one.

A lot of light patterns and geometric patterns are going through me again and that has been a long time ago, that I have received those. So yes, this is a very intense and important portal.

What is also happening more frequently is that I can’t find my words anymore!  Short term memory loss!  Everything I know so well by name is just leaving my consciousness; very funny and challenging at times J  This applies as well for the dreams lately.  If I find a way to sleep, I am always sleeping so deep as if I was out of this world for a looooong time; a black hole in memory.  I feel even more exhausted than before I went to bed and I always have this feeling as if something wonderful but powerful has happened, something very important but Nothing that I can remember.  So frustrating at times, but the heart feeling and the messages of my team are than affirming what I feel.

Leaving the body on a more conscious way is also part of these intense energy activations.  I'm finding myself lingering in the “in between” state while meditating or driving my car, where the soul is just leaving the physical body with ease, as if you have always done this!  Which is true in essence for we are doing this daily during our sleep, but never so on a conscious way during the day, while living our lives.  This has happened for several times lately and it is quite freaky for me as I always pull back down.. I am working on this, but knowing we can now do this on a conscious way as if it is nothing, is making me feel quite pleased and trusty.

We all are ascended beings, whether it is in this life or from former lives, so all these skills that we are re-activating again and all that we are becoming again, has always been our natural self.  We are aligning on deeper levels of understanding with the sun crystal templates in our physical selves and all of our higher embodiments at this time, as Christ is being born inside of us again.  Our christed being is wide awake and born into our incarnations now, Love is our essence and drive force and it’s all being reflected into our outer world.

With all my Love, I AM that I AM

Méline Lafont

Copyright ©  by Méline Lafont. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included.  http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.com/  and http://lafontmeline.wordpress.com/
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful message and sharing, Meline. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Méline.

    Since yesterday afternoon I feel very strong energy intensified. At the level of the heart chakra also have felt a very pleasant heat that has been extended to the hands. Yesterday I was at a party and felt unconditional love in all that surrounds me. People are different, indescribable! This morning, I still feel new energy intensified, but now are trying to activate the crown chakra and third eye. I'm still in a state later this last level, but I hope to successfully overcome these last milestones. You must release the fears and what no longer serves and accept the new with determination. Perhaps what is hindering me is the fear away from loved ones.

    Thanks for your sharing, it was very enlightening.

    With much Love and Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I added it to the page of "ascension and shifts experiences of readers" much Love ♥

      Delete