Friday, August 2, 2013

Go into your heart – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn August 02, 2013

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, don’t wait for a savior. There is none to come. You alone are your savior. It was told already so often to you. You get all possible help, but the work on you, you have to do already by yourself. Nobody can do this for you. Only by the work on yourself you can grow and develop yourself further. This is something completely and utterly personal. You are on earth to learn your lessons that you have chosen so carefully before your birth. Now is the time to begin with it if you are still deliberating what you can do. Go into your heart and listen to the voice of your Higher Self. It will direct you, because it is YOU. Also your spiritual guide talks to you in your heart. And if you are seeking me, so you will find me there too. There is my place in you and there I wait for you that you hear and answer me, my child. In my deep eternal love to you. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment