Friday, February 28, 2014

Lucas – I AM That I Am – The Story Of Being – 27 February 2014

File:Contraction-of-I-am.png

I AM I said loud as I was not heard and I felt like being in a sound proof room.
I AM I shouted again in the midst of feeling the words resonate within.
I AM I screamed and I felt the energy of my deepest core chiming all of me like a bell.
I AM I softly spoke the words that I only could hear in my  inner me.
I AM that I AM.

The truth was the story of BEing and becoming THAT I AM that I am.
It was the story of resonating the inner self to be ME and what I was in my
deepest connection to source.
I AM was nurturing me
I AM was flowing in me.
I AM was showing  all that is ME
I AM
The story of being me was about being all as it is,  being the left and right, the dark and the light, the One that united from polarities in center.
I AM whole
I AM
Love and Light,
Lucas
250x250_fitbox-donateOnly 2 days left in this month to make the ends meet. If your able to share and care a little of structurally your welcomed to donate and make this blog your good cause of support. You will find the donation button on  the front-page.
(c) 2014 –  Copyright of Lucas, all writings of Lucas maybe published, re-blogged and posted only in full without altering anything with  thehttp://www.lucas2012Infos.wordpress.com  link  mentioned in the article with name of the author Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment