Sunday, February 2, 2014

Eliza Ayres ~ Journal Entry 02.02.2014 – Leaving the Warrior Behind

Zumwalt Prairie 7 Devils
Journal Entry 02.02.2014 – Leaving the Warrior Behind
Yesterday I had a Timeline Clearing with Master Thoth. I love it when I can express such things with a matter-the-fact kind of air. Master Thoth was channeled by Christine Meleriessee or Mel as she is called, of Walking Terra Christa, a spiritual teacher based out of Mt. Shasta, CA (www.walkingterrachrista.com). A timeline clearing passes through all 144 levels of your multidimensionality. It is a powerful process that takes but a half hour or so to accomplish, considerably shorter than it took me to get to the place where I could face the revelations.

With what I learned or had verified confirmed much of what I have connected with through recent years of inner clearing work. I have been a warrior, both female and male, in many lifetimes upon this planet. And since a short difficult life spent in Lemuria, I have carried an energetic shield of protection, which, in effect, made it difficult for my higher self to contact me. I have relied more on my masculine energy than feminine, primarily as a means of survival. And I have walked dark paths as well as light ones. Now, I can let go of the third dimensional duality and integrate the dark into the light, to become Whole, again, reunited with my higher self and Soul.
As the timelines ascend, you come to know a bit of your origins from various levels. I was told that I’m extremely powerful, power that emanates from my connection with Archangel Michael, as one of his Warriors. He is a part of my I AM Presence or I am a part, a very humble part, of Him. I’ve felt that connection for a very long time and rejoice in knowing it consciously.
In my Galactic timelines, I have connections to the Arcturians, Sirians and Pleiadians; again, no surprises there. Nearly every night, I call upon the Arcturian Healing Guides to work with my auric field and bodies. And I’ve connected quite consciously to my cousins the Sirians and Pleiadians through my channeling work and night time chats.
At another timeline, I discovered my participation as a member in the Order of Melchizedek; again, not surprising although I have not had a much confirmation of that before this time. And I was embodied during the years when our Lord walked upon the earth, although I do not yet know the particular connection there. I have long regarded Yeshua as a Brother and even some 27 years ago “spoke” to Him in moments of spiritual despair and contention. I couldn’t understand why people would call him the only Son of God. I probably knew him as a man like any other, a teacher and one who strived to bring God’s love to the conscious awareness of those who shared his world. Hmmm… I’m “getting” that I was an Egyptian priest and taught the young Jesus some of the esoteric mysteries that he would later retranslate into simpler terms to the people of Judea.
Apparently, at a galactic level I am highly gifted with knowledge of “high tech.” I have no clue right now what that might consist of as I’m mystified by IPhones and don’t use much in the way of “high tech” accoutrements in my present life. Still, it seems that will be revealed in good time as I continue to allow my Higher Self to de-ascend into my physical body. There are some natural gifts that I use, as I can pick up the use of software pretty easily and always have, but I don’t really fiddle with techy toys beyond my laptop and digital camera.
At the 46th level or so of my multidimensional being, there is a connection to the Divine Mother / Father God, as we ALL share; it is a part of our Oneness.
At the 50th level, comes the connection to Archangel Michael, as one of his warriors… I connected to Him a long time ago and speak to Him just about every day, although I have never yet channeled a message from Him. He’s just a part of me as I am a part of Him.
At the 100th level, I am an emanation of the spirit of Ra and have carried much of his fire into this embodiment. I can smile at the clever disguise of a quiet retiring woman. We are so much more than we seem.
I share these things with you, not out of a sense of ego and pride, but to let you know that each of us contains different levels of Beingness, which is now in the process of being integrated into our daily conscious awareness. We truly are Gods in potential and carry within or will carry great power. Yet that same power must be balanced in full measure with compassion and love, as well as wisdom. And the feminine nature will be united with the masculine in the sacred marriage as the emotional and mental bodies become a unified body of light.
The masters teach us that we are part of a soul family or monad, which consists of 144 souls. Over this monad is our Over Soul or I AM Presence and so on, until one stands before the Throne of the Presence. We speak in metaphors as God has no shape but is pure Thought. During the process of de-ascension, we are reuniting with all 143 other “parts” of ourselves. It does not mean that you will suddenly find yourself flying a Pleiadian light ship, although you might experience this during lucid dreams, but that you will have access to all the wisdom and experience garnered by your individual parts throughout their simultaneous existence. Of course, there is much more to the process than can be expressed here, but that is for each of you to discover for yourselves.
Trust your inner wisdom, dear ones, and know that you are greater than you seem. Even though you walk today through the valley of the shadow of death, you shall emerge into the Light of the New World, which even now exists all around us. It is a process that will take a while as we are working with vessels of clay that can break or fail if the energies become too intense. Yet those of us who go forth as wayshowers, each of us with our own unique way, will demonstrate the way forward for those who follow in our footsteps.
It is a time to surrender to the Higher Self and to allow Mother / Father God to direct our path. Each of us has work to do. Know that this work starts first with a foundation of learning to love self and then integrating the Higher Self into the body. Surrender, acceptance, allowance and compassion will lead the way as you open up to the higher energies and reunite with all the formerly “lost” parts of self left behind in unexpected places.
Some months ago, in a dream the Divine Mother handed me a bowl of seeds, a symbol of nurturance. And so I lovingly surrender the warrior energy that has protected me for long ages and embrace the Divine Feminine that wishes to reunite within.
All that read these words, whether today or years from now, are frontrunners for a new humanity. Much is to be done to reclaim our world for the people and the creatures that walk upon her surface. Much healing needs to be done for the Earth that has suffered at the hands of the ignorant and prideful both. Let us return to the way of our wise ancestors who knew how to walk softly on the earth and to leave only soft footprints in the soil or bent stems in the grass. We are our ancestors and can reach within ourselves and pull out the knowledge that has been stored for so long within our own etheric bodies. However, to do so, we first need to acknowledge the need to integrate and accept ourselves as we are now and then going forward, step by step. Let us accept the need to fully acknowledge and love all of our parts, and then to ground the highest essence of our Beingness as fully into our physical bodies as we can.
These are challenging times, but they are also times of great potential and expansion. It is all a matter of perspective. What direction do you choose for yourself, dear ones? Will you go forth into the Light, in full acknowledgement of all you have been, all that you are, and all that you will be? Or will you settle back into the shadows and sulk for another thousand years? The choice is yours and yours alone.
For myself, I will walk forward into the Light of RA, on the Path of Return.
Blessings to all my sisters and brothers. Namasté.
I AM Eliza
Copyright © by Elizabeth Ayres Escher. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered from its written form, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. http://bluedragonjournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment