Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lucas – I Can Change All – I Am I – 8 October 2013


In the midst of perceptions the Oneness is growing.
Change is coming  as the perception  of separation is  fading
All that Is will be defined as being One and  all in Unity.
Nobody and nothing   will be perceiving unwanted perceptions
Choice it is  to be your own creator being in full.

Housing  the tools of your vibrational being is your embodiment.
All is felt and sensed to be as it is wanted to be.
Now is the time for you to Imagine what is for you and all
Getting the senses working that show you your power within
Equality in all is where boundaries stop to be.
All is One and still you can be creating your own perceived space
Love unconditionally is the glue that all will bring together
Life is to be perceived free from all limits
Integrity is what will make you see you’re doing is that of One
Acountability will make you  aware of all vibrational energetic Affects/Effects you create
More is not needed to be than I
I Am I , as I Am All that is perceived, imagined, created in the NOW
Love and Light,
Lucas
(c) 2013 –  Copyright of Lucas, all writings of Lucas maybe published, re-blogged and posted only in full without altering anything with  thehttp://www.lucas2012Infos.wordpress.com  link  mentioned in the article with name of the author Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment