Saturday, October 26, 2013

Visionkeeper: Just Be….

Music to read by below:
The title of this post pretty much says it all. As my readers know I have been taking some time off to regroup and adjust to all the changes taking place at this time. It has been quite daunting for many of us I would imagine. In this time I took for myself, I came to the final decision that I will not be returning to write my blog ‘everyday’. I will continue to write from time to time if something inspires me to do so or if something major takes place that calls to me to write about again on a daily basis, I will. I have been summoned to spend my days now being aware of living and just being, in other words walking my talk.
I no longer feel the necessity of writing about what is going on, guiding others in certain directions, trying to explain what is going on or what is happening to us. For me, I feel it is far more important to be spending time learning how to just BE in the world, rather than my being the deliverer of messages. We’ve had enough of that over the last two years, now is the time we should all stand firmly on our own and be who we are meant to be and not just spend our time reading others words for guidance or following down others paths. It is our own path we are on now and our connection to it is critical and demands our full attention and devotion.

I have even lost a great deal of my fascination for the internet now. I pop on and off from time to time but the desire to be a part of it is waning quickly. I do not question these changes taking place within me, I merely try to accept them and go along with what I am being asked by my soul to do. I can see now what a major distraction the internet truly is from our journey. While it is beneficial in some ways for keeping us all connected, like with anything in life, a little goes a long way, I need to do whatever it is now in moderation. My journey to self and to greater awareness requires my time and attention now. We have a huge job to do in changing ourselves and eliminating the stranglehold of ego now and only giving it part of our energy is unwise I feel. Remember when Jesus stayed in the wilderness for 40 days and gave his contemplation and going within his full attention?  Heck, most of us can’t even give a full day to anything before we are pulled away and distracted yet again. Jesus did not need the internet to do what he had to do, he needed to go within and connect.
This is the message from my soul I am receiving at this time. Pay attention fully and release all that distracts me away from my journey. We are all on our own private journey’s and it is time to leave each other be to do their own thing.  I have deeply loved my journey into blogging and all of the fabulous people I have met and will continue to bump into I hope. Just not on a daily basis. I wish for all a safe and meaningful journey and I look forward to that day when peace finally prevails in the world and freedom rings from every steeple in every land. We will get there I know. Be patient and stay in your hearts. I’ll drop a post to everyone from time to time. Love to you all and blessings upon our new world.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment