Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lucas – The Waiting Room – An Energetic Experience – 7 January 2014


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Templecombe_station_waiting_room.jpg/320px-Templecombe_station_waiting_room.jpg?uselang=nl
Picture by Geof Sheppard
Sitting down in the waiting room I was observing and looking around who else was there and I just was thinking fictionally what they could be here for and what they were waiting for in here. I saw a depressed looking female sitting very restless and tapping with her fingers on her shirt. She was looking around without touching base with anyone. Avoiding contact.  The young guy next to her was sitting in a nonchalant way making sure he was noticed. He was looking everybody in the eye. He was dressed shabby and had a lot of tattoos.  What was going on in those minds that were sitting here in the waiting room with me.
I got pondering. Was it just a judgement in seeing them sitting and behaving in certain sort of manner that could conclude that what I was concluding or was it something else.  Were those with me in the waiting room just expressions of the same or maybe something else. Were those two just not really who they really were. My mind got on the loose and I thought. Stop.

I got an instinctive message: “Maybe feel what it is you are not seeing with your mind”.  That was a big time statement that came as an insight.You can not see all with your mind, right?! If things just only could be seen and interpreted by the mind you would miss out on so much, like feelings, emotions and that would be not worthwhile.
Also I thought would it not be also true that I see just that bit of those in the waiting room because I focus on them in a certain way.  Could it also be true that I can see them differently as wonderful beings that just are here in the same moment with me in their total unique energetic make-up.  Wow.
Another profound thought was heart-felt as I said that last sentence again quietly in my mind to myself. It resonated. I got intrigued by that thought that you can perceive things in another way then the normal prefixed thinking the mind thoughts way. It was not about thoughts anymore it was about feeling a presence, an energy that was generated by those with me in the waiting room.
I perceived things in an other way by just feeling things and my heart was talking to me in expressing what it felt and that got translated in images to my brain and also those feelings gave me sensations on certain point of my body. It had become a total sensory experience. I felt it right. I felt the true being of the ones with me in the waiting room.
I was totally flabbergasted. I consciously had experienced something I never had done before. Was this the new way of things to be experienced. I have heard a lot of stories about the new paradigm and the changes that humans seemingly go through.  Was it really true or was it my imagination running wild. No I was not imagining it. I had experienced this.
I even perceived something else nog very strongly I saw the waiting room fade away and I saw the ones with me in that room change in pure energy. It was like you see through a glass like colorful display of pixels that make up the contour of a human. I was a bit shocked when I put my hand forward that I myself was also just a display of those pixels.
I came to see pure energy. It could every moment that followed view better the energetic signatures of all that was in the waiting room. It was awesome. I only got a bit scared by the experience and was totally brought back into that what I started out with: two people sitting with me in the waiting room.  That unnecessary bit of fear brought me back.
I experienced a lot and had forgotten the time. It seemed also not important. I smiled at both waiting with me. My  former maybe prejudiced and standard ways of seeing them had changed. I got from both a smile back and it felt good. I never will know what we were waiting for but it was a moment that made clear that certain things happen as always for a reason.
In not knowing anymore what I was waiting in this room anymore I left with greeting them both and feeling a good vibe follow me. This was an unexpected wait for something  worth waiting for.
Love and Light,
Lucas
250x250_fitbox-donateMaybe you remember the energy put into the blog in service to you all and make this year 2014 if you can also a monthly gift of love and light towards the blog . You can find the donation button on the lucas2012infos blog’s main page or donate via PayPal  via lcspeciaaladres  (ad sign) gmail. com Put in also the reference:  lucas2012infos blog donation.Please do not forget all other lightservers in service to all. They can use also a bit of support to keep going. 
(c) 2014 –  Copyright of Lucas, all writings of Lucas maybe published, re-blogged and posted only in full without altering anything with  the http://www.lucas2012Infos.wordpress.com  link  mentioned in the article with name of the author Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment