Friday, November 22, 2013

Anrita Melchizedek ~ ~ Aion Portal Alignment and Cosmic Heart Activation ~

 
Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads
You Tube video http://youtu.be/HYc4ap2OKdI

On November 23rd, 2013, we come together collectively as One Unified Cosmic Heart through the Aion Portal activation. At this Now moment, a heliocentric configuration takes place at the peak of the Uranus/Pluto square. This heliocentric configuration activates through Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto. As these planets form a six-pointed star mandala around the Sun, this configuration of the six-pointed star activates into the star-tetrahedronal shape and lifts all Life into a greater level of Cosmic Consciousness awareness. The star tetrahedron further activates through the heart chakra and simultaneously within the original Divine-Eight Blueprint, taking us deeper into our service work as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love. At the time of this activation, the Great Central Sun and Central Sun send an energy mini-pulse through the Sun and through the six-pointed star mandala of all planets to create a harmonic resonant wave of Solar Christ Consciousness to be experienced by all Life within this Solar System. 

Furthermore, we are offered an opportunity, as the I Am Avatar race, to experience the Crystalline Solar Sun Disc of Light within our hearts through activating seven multidimensional Chambers or Petals of Light within our heart. As these multidimensional Petals of Light are activated within our heart chakras, they further activate within the heart chakra of Mother Earth. In seven streams of Divine Light and amplified through the Solar Flares and the many Legions of Light from On High, these Crystalline Solar Light frequencies, carrying the vibration of wisdom, manifestation, illumination, insight and understanding, freedom, joy, bliss, Divine Love and Unity Consciousness, enter into the 12 Golden Solar Sun Disc Discs within and around the Light Body of Mother Earth. From here, these Solar Light frequencies connect into the earth chakra points, leylines and sacred sites, and back into our hearts, as we activate our inner Crystalline Solar Sun Disc of Light. As all Life bathes in the copper-gold and pink-gold flames of Solar Christ Consciousness through the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta, we are taken deeper into Solar Christ Consciousness and the merging with our Beloved I Am Presence.

We further assist in actualizing these streams of Divine Light and Solar Christ Consciousness through the Light Grids and the 144 Unity Grid of Divine Love on November 28th, as we experience Comet Ison. As the Light Grids amplify, activate and actualize these Light encoded Crystalline Solar frequencies to the maximum Cosmic Law can allow, we visualize the awakening of all Life on this earth plane. And so it is.
Invocation for the Aion Portal Alignment and Cosmic Heart Activation

I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
and all the Beings of Light from On High I personally acknowledge,
as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence,
the Highest Light I Am within the Cosmic Heart of All Creation.
I now link into the Unity Grid of Divine Love,
and ground into the Crystalline Heart of Mother Earth,
connecting now to the Light Workers, star seeded ones, and all the Beings of Light from On High assisting in this Golden Age of Light.
I now connect into the inner Earth Sun, the Sun, Central Sun and now Great Central Sun, 
as I am wrapped in the beautiful copper-gold and pink-gold flames of Solar Christ Consciousness,
through the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta.
I now experience the Aion Portal Activation;
as this heliocentric formation activates through Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto, 
and these planets form a six-pointed star mandala around the Sun,
this configuration of the six-pointed star now activates through all planets in this Solar System,
and now expands into a star-tetrahedronal shape,
lifting all Life into a greater level of Solar Christ Consciousness.
A diamond star tetrahedron now activates within my heart chakra,
and within my original Divine-Eight Blueprint, 
aligning me to the Will of God,
and taking me deeper into my service work,
as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love.
I now activate the seven multidimensional Petals of Light within my heart chakra.
I now merge with my Lemurian/Atlantean and ancient Egyptian Self,
showing me the Pathway of Wisdom.
I now merge with my Fairy/Devic Self, 
showing me the Pathway of Manifestation.
I now merge with my Christed ET Self,
showing me the Pathway of Illumination, Insight and Understanding.
I now merge with my Mermaid/Merman/Dolphin and Whale Self,
showing me the Pathway of Joy and Bliss.
I now merge with my Human Angel Self,
showing me the Pathway of Unity Consciousness.
I now merge with my Dream Self,
showing me the Pathway of Freedom.
I now merge with my Higher Self and Beloved I Am Presence,
showing me the Pathway of Divine Love.
These seven multidimensional Petals of Light now activate within the heart chakra of Mother Earth.
They create seven streams of Crystalline Solar Light,
carrying the vibration of wisdom, manifestation, illumination, insight and understanding, freedom, joy, bliss, Divine Love and Unity Consciousness, 
and now enter into the 12 Golden Solar Sun Disc Discs within and around the Light Body of Mother Earth.
These Crystalline Solar Light frequencies now bathe all Life on this sacred earth,
as these seven radiating streams of Solar Christ Consciousness and Source Light now connect into the earth chakra points,
leylines and sacred sites, 
and now back into my heart chakra.
As a recalibration of my DNA occurs,
taking me ever deeper into the New Earth Templates of Divine Love, and One Unity Consciousness.
I now merge with my Beloved I am Presence,
experiencing the Group I AM Avatar Consciousness of Light,
as I actualize my inner Crystalline Solar Sun Disc of Light within my heart.
And now, as we experience Comet Ison passing closest to Earth on November 28th,
I assist in actualizing these seven Divine streams of Crystalline Solar Light, 
as I visualize these seven Petals of Light activating from my heart chakra into the heart chakra of Mother Earth,
and from here, 
into the 144 Unity Grid of Divine Love,
and now, into the hearts and minds of all Humanity,
allowing all Life the opportunity to awaken to their magnificence and Light,
through wisdom, manifestation, illumination, insight and understanding, freedom, joy, bliss, Divine Love and One Unity Consciousness.
Surrounded in the etheric, electronic ring of Solar Christ Consciousness,
and wrapped in the sacred copper-gold and pink-gold flames of Helios and Vesta,
I now come back into my sacred space,
grounding once more into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth.
I Am a sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
in service to Mother Earth and all her Life,
co-creating Heaven on Earth,
in this Golden Age of Light.
I Am All That I Am. 

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net 
Music by Aeoliah www.aeoliah.com
For further details on the Aion Portal Activation, please viewhttp://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/cobra-update-its-time-make-this-viral/

************************************************
 Aion Portal activation and experiencing seven multidimensional Light Chambers within our Heart  

One and a half hour tele/webinar conference session with Anrita Melchizedek 

Saturday November 23rd ~ 7pm GMT, 11am PST, 12pm MST, 1pm CST, 2pm EST 
London/Lisbon 7pm, Johannesburg 9pm, LA 11am, New York 2pm, Sydney 6am (November 24th)

For further details, please view 
https://www.facebook.com/events/259161907565240

*************************************************
Brought to you by The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network

No comments:

Post a Comment