Friday, November 22, 2013

Wes Annac – Heightened Energy – A Balanced Ego – 11-22-13

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm
The recommended audio version of this article can be found here.
Vibrant spiritual energy is in the air right now, and we can make an effort to attune to it and feel its amazing effects because we’re unlimited vessels for it.
I have a feeling that we’ve always been meant to access and benefit from the pure energy we have the full ability to absorb, and I can say from personal experience that tapping into it not only feels wonderful, but provides numerous benefits for us along our journey.
Can you feel the good vibration in the air? Has it been as brimming and blatant for you as it has been for me? I feel like this vibration we’re being given is becoming purer by the day, and this goes along with what we’ve been told by our higher-dimensional sources.

For me, one of the biggest effects this increasingly pure energy is having is on my expression. Thoughts, ideas and feelings are flowing through me quite effortlessly, and as I’ve said in the past, I’d almost feel selfish not to share this overflow of positive energy and resulting clear-headedness with you all.
I’ve been enjoying articulating myself more with each day that passes, and as is probably clear, I’ve felt led to expand this articulation by recording audio clips and things of that nature much more. It feels great to say the least to be a part of this growing movement of conscious people looking to establish a new paradigm, and it feels even better to be able to contribute as directly as I’m blessed to be able to.
The energy being delivered to our planet from the higher dimensions seems to be getting purer as humanity subsequently rises in consciousness, and I have a feeling that I’m not the only one being vastly affected, for better or worse, by the latest round of it.
I couldn’t talk about this energy without mentioning that it has and will continue to test us immensely, and for me, this testing is coming about in a way that’s intended to see me release the final vestiges of ego that desire control over my experience.
As we’re beginning to learn, ego and some of its derivatives, such as materiality, aren’t necessarily “bad” things. The ego is the mind, which comes from a place of identity, and seems necessary for us to Live under and utilize as we go about this experience.
It’s the extent to which we let ego or materialistic desires overpower and run us that determine their potential malevolence, but they can be appreciated and worked with in a healthy and balanced manner to produce an enjoyable Life.
If we Live from a constant place of ego and self-service, we’ll only make our Lives harder until we learn the reality and importance of acting from the sacred heart space and utilizing ego in the healthy and balanced manner it’s intended to be utilized in.
Letting materiality consume us only turns us into consumerist zombies, but consumerism itself doesn’t have to be all-out rejected. My objective isn’t to argue in favor of consumerism here, but to offer a different perspective of it that I’m certainly not the first to offer (thanks to comedian Russell Brand for the inspiration).
Technically, you’re “consuming” this article as you read these words. Is that necessarily a bad thing?
I think that this heightened energy is leading us to see different concepts, such as ego and materiality, in a newer and perhaps more balanced light. You’re encouraged not to let yourself be consumed by material things or desires, but I don’t think we’re intended to deny ourselves certain aspects of our Earthly experience that simply come with the territory.
The heightened energy is also leading the aforementioned growing number of conscious people to step up and proclaim our dissatisfaction with the old paradigm in the various forms it’s come about, as displayed by the recent global protest against the mainstream media (though it’s certainly not the only thing displaying this).
Geopolitical and spiritual awareness are growing as we’re led to understand various things in a new light, and as always, I look forward to seeing where this interesting time takes us.
Wes Annac – Blessed to be here with you all.
Wes Annac is a 20 year old awakening seeker and creator of The Aquarius Paradigm daily news site.
The Aquarius Paradigm features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as writings from Wes and channeled messages from our Universal FamilyCome check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment