Monday, April 14, 2014

Wes Annac~ Ready For Something New


Written by Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm
Reading other people’s articles makes it clear that I’m not the only one responding to this drive to step up our work in changing the planet, and it’s interesting and synchronistic to see how many others are also compelled to expand.
I’m ready for something bigger; something greater. I’m ready to take this work to a whole new level, and instead of simply discussing the channeled material we’ve been given from other sources, I’m ready to use my own channeling and writing ‘abilities’ to produce more and purer work than I ever have before.
I’ve enjoyed discussing other sources’ channeled material, but at the same time, I recognize that there are flaws in some of them. There will inevitably be flaws in any channeled message, including mine, and it’s been said that no message is one hundred percent pure.

In discussing material from certain messages, I’ve advocated concepts that I don’t really ‘feel’. I feel like I’ve grown to associate myself with other people’s material in a way that isn’t very comfortable, and instead of building my articles around that material, I’d like to start speaking from my higher mind; my heart.
I have a wealth of articles I wrote as far back as March that I still haven’t published (some of them are pretty long) but honestly, posting them doesn’t excite me. I don’t feel that sense of wholeness that’s supposed to come with doing something one really enjoys, and since I understand this, I’d like to change my work up a little bit and start talking about things that are close to my heart.
I’m ready to break out of my shell; to stop writing easy or comfortable things and start reallygiving my perspective on this unfolding new age movement. Talking about other people’s channeled material is easy, but I want to expand and challenge myself, and subsequently, move away from advocating things that don’t excite me like they were intended to.
For instance – the extraterrestrial subject, while important, doesn’t interest me as much as you might expect. I’ve seen the ships of our star family and I wholeheartedly believe they’re here, helping us find a greater state of consciousness, but I’m not as interested in channeling them or discussing the messages they’ve given through other scribes.
I’m very interested in reading their messages and gaining a greater glimpse of the reality of our existence, but writing about them doesn’t fill me with the inspiration or enthusiasm I’d like to feel. Plenty of people already write about them, and there’s so much more I could talk about.
In regards to channeling itself, I’d like to start doing it more and talking about it less.
I don’t know what I plan to do with the numerous articles I have backed up that revolve around some of the channeled material we’ve been given, but I do know that I’m ready for a fresh start. I’m ready for a change, and I recognize that it can’t happen unless I make it happen.
Except for the newsletter (I have a segment where I discuss some of the latest channeled material) I’d like to use the space my articles provide to talk about things I’m passionate about, such as the fall of the elite, the restoration of this planet, and a widespread understanding of the spiritual nature of our existence.
I don’t want to do this with assistance from the channeled material other people have given, and instead, I want to break out of my shell and apply myself with articles about things that a broader percentage of the conscious public can understand and get behind.
I don’t want to remain in one corner of the conscious public – I want to expand and use this expansion to bring everyone together. I don’t necessarily want to unite everyone under the same banner, but I’d like to use my work to provide a bridge between various conscious camps.
If I stick to discussing one subject (channels) then I’d unfortunately alienate the rest of the conscious seekers who don’t believe that the messages are genuine but who still have something positive to offer humanity’s evolution. I don’t want to be associated with any one idea or conscious camp – I want to bridge all of them.
In doing so, I want to start channeling my higher self and guides like never before. I’ve been channeling a little bit here and there, but along with writing about things that interest me, I’d like to pick my channeling back up and bring through the purest and most helpful communications I can.
I don’t want to be like some seekers, who’ve advocated certain concepts before deciding to be critical of them for the sake of being the archetypical ‘voice of reason’, because I don’t see the love or acceptance in that.
I wrote for this upcoming week’s reader’s question that it’s easy and almost enjoyable for a seeker to slam certain concepts they once believed in simply because their perspective has changed, but doing so seems to put up a wall of division between the seeker and the people who still believe the things they criticize.
I have no desire to criticize channeled messages, because I honestly think they’re genuine and have something positive to offer our evolution. Some seekers have chosen to become critical of certain subjects that are suddenly seen as ‘less than’ the perspective they’ve gained, but I don’t want to be like that.
The only change I plan to make is to my work and my flexibility in reaching other seekers who might not believe in or advocate the same things I do. I don’t want to paint myself as ‘better’ or ‘more knowledgeable’ than the seekers who still advocate the things I’m choosing to not to write about, because again, I believe in them as much as I always have.
Particularly, the channeled messages of Marlene Swetlishoff, Elizabeth Ayres Escher, Fran Zepeda, Taryn Crimi, Aisha North, and a few others resonate one hundred percent with me. I think these are among some of the most genuine sources out there, and even if you don’t see their quotes in my articles, you can bet I’m still reading them with enthusiasm.
As for my work, though, I’m ready to take it in a different direction. Instead of discussing the channelings of others, I’d like to start bringing through my own more often and using my articles to discuss things I’m passionate about. I’m ready for a huge change to take place, and I’m ready to do everything I can to make it happen.
For a while, I thought that discussing other people’s channels was the right path to take, but now I see that for me, it’s just the easy path. I’m excited to use my work for other things that don’t mimic others seekers’ writing styles, but instead, introduces something entirely new.
Get ready for this ‘something new’, even though I don’t quite know what it is yet.
Whatever it is, it’ll be an expanded version of what I already do and I plan to pursue it with passion. I’ll find something to do with the numerous articles I’ve already written around others’ channeled material that haven’t been posted yet, but whatever you read from me tomorrow, the next day, etc. will be different.
We’re encouraged to expand our respective missions if they become stale or stop filling us with elation, and this is exactly what I intend to do. With Source and our spiritual family by my side, whatever work I produce from here on out will be as pure and helpful as it’s meant to be.
Wes Annac – Seeking endless, constant expansion, in every area of life.
I’m a 20 year old awakening seeker and creator of The Aquarius Paradigm daily news site.
The Aquarius Paradigm features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as articles I’ve written and moreIts purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material that’s spiritually inspired and/or related to the fall of the planetary elite and our entrance into a positive future.

No comments:

Post a Comment