Friday, September 25, 2015

Natalie Glasson ~ The Shift at the Core of the Earth by Lady Quan Yin


Channelled through Natalie Glasson - 24th September 2015 – Original Source Sacred School of OmNa
Upon the Earth when in existence in human form there are certain qualities which are required to be continuously present within your being to support the wellbeing and happiness of your reality, the greatest of these qualities is trust in the Creator. You exist within a reality which is challenging for you to grasp and understand, many things occur within the universe of the Creator and upon the Earth without your influence, input or understanding. It seems as if there is a continuous almost automatic energy which ensures everything continues to exist, grow and flow both within your physical body, upon the Earth and within the Universe of the Creator. You can most easily recognise this within your physical body which continues to live, breath, think and move, it would seem automatically without any major input from you. Whether you realise it or not you as a soul and spirit trust your physical body to continue to exist until it is no longer required. Yes sometimes the physical body is hindered through illness, injury or disease and yet this was not created by the physical body more so by your mind and emotions retaining painful memories or beliefs which attack the physical body and obstruct its natural rhythm and harmony. However there is a continuous nature to your physical body which you believe in, this is the same for the Universe of the Creator.


Although you cannot completely understand the workings and purpose of the Earth and the inner planes there is a knowingness within you of trust which recognises that as we all move through energetic shifts harmony and equilibrium will be maintained and all will be safe and cared for. This is a profoundly powerful energy within you which is required to be enhanced and empowered at this time of ascension. Fear is the opposite of the energy of trust, created from lack of understanding and an attachment to insecurity. This is born from the illusion that you have to know about everything in order for it to continue to work smoothly. You can never understand how balance is maintained within the Universe of the Creator, how the Earth receives the appropriate energy upgrades and how your body continues to live day after day. Even without your understanding these things continue to occur. In m any ways there is a need to detach, realising that whether you are present or not everything within the Universe of the Creator continues and yet you have the power to imprint, activate and expand energies to enhance the experiences for yourself and all. The only way to enhance the energies of the Creator is to first enhance your trust in the Creator to take care of everything.

‘Lady Quan Yin and the loving Universe of the Creator, I invite you to empower the natural presence of trust within my being and soul. I trust in myself, my abilities and the wellness of my reality, I trust in the Creator that all is appropriate and perfect upon the Earth and the inner planes. Please empower my trust.

Even when fear and insecurities rise from within me and situations on the Earth encourage me to not believe in the presence of the all loving Creator, I invite my inner trust in the perfection of all things to be enhanced, empowered and energised. Please support me in easily healing, releasing all fears and insecurities so that the vibration of trust in the Creator can pulsate vividly throughout my entire being and be projected into my experiences and reality. I allow this healing to take place with trust and faith in my heart, thank you.’
Take a moment to observe your body and the healing energy flowing into your being. Place your hands at your heart chakra to feel the presence of trust growing, imagine it as a magical energy flowing throughout your body and aura, empowering, cleansing and harmonising your being with the Creator.

I, Lady Quan Yin, wanted to remind you of your natural vibration of trust in order to encourage you to surrender your entire being to the Creator. When trust is recognised and enhanced it is far easier to surrender or in other words to unify yourself with the Creator. Surrendering is to let go of all obstacles and boundaries you are holding onto which may hinder your unity with the Creator, in order to set yourself free to harmonise more fully with the Creator. This itself is a healing and deep awakening process. It is to bare yourself before the Creator detaching from any objects, ideas, concepts, wants or past experiences. You do not physically need to cast them aside, it is an energetic surrendering which allows you to see the reflection of the Creator within yourself. The Creator can always see the truth of your being however there is a need for you to recognise the truth of the Creator within your being which can take place through energetic surrendering.

Now is the time for surrendering to the Creator as great beams of light from the core of the Creator intensify and climax their grounding into your being, the core of the Earth and humanity. The energy of the Goddess supported by the Crystalline Consciousness and Light has been anchoring for a few months, now it comes to a climax and the true energy and consciousness which is required to be imprinted and activated within you, the Earth and humanity is present.

When an energy anchors from the Creator it first sends energies of cleansing and purification as preparation, then the energy required to anchor begins to flow, finally after you have aligned consciously or unconsciously with the energy the core and sacred truth of the energy is able to anchor. Now is the time that the core and sacred truth of the energy you have been consciously or unconsciously working with for several months is anchoring. This is why I invite you to empower your trust and to focus upon surrendering to the Creator as a healing can take place which will accelerate your trust and freedom from fear. The Goddess energies are anchoring to bring forth greater love, nourishment of the soul and further creative conscious expression of the Creator.

‘Lady Quan Yin and the Universe of the Creator, during these times of high light and Creator consciousness impact upon the Earth and my being, I invite you to support me in surrendering all that I am to the Creator. I free myself from all burdens and boundaries, from all fears and insecurities so I may allow myself to harmonise and unify my energies with the Creator. I am ready to allow my inner Creator truth to rise from within me, to recognise the Creator within my own being as I meet and connect with the Creator’s energies on a deeper and in a more expansive way. I am ready to heal and to allow the energies of the Goddess to touch the very core of my being and soul, activating supreme Goddess vibrations from within me simultaneously. I accept myself as a greater love, I accept my soul and allow it to be nourished, I choose to accept and actively experience creative cons cious expression of the Creator. I allow a shift to take place at the core of my being knowing and trusting that this shift is healing, transformational, inspiring and guided perfectly by the Creator.  Thank you and so it is.’

As a core shift is taking place within your being this is also reflected in all other areas of your reality and throughout the universe of the Creator. Therefore within the core of Mother Earth a similar shift is taking place, a climax of energies Mother Earth has been patiently waiting to receive. For Mother Earth who holds the creation energies of the Goddess, as she was formed supported by these energies, amongst others, and is present to carry Goddess encoding from the Universe of the Creator, this is a very powerful activation which moves her energies to connect with new dimensions. It unlocks sacred wisdom and information from the core of the Earth which may take several years to be downloaded and accepted by humanity. It is as if Mother Earth is inhaling and as she exhales she is showering the Earth and humanity with treasured sacred gifts for all who are ready and willing to receive. Mother Earth through this process is also dissolving many fears and insecurities which have gathered in her consciousness and body previously anchored by humanity. This is a beautiful process for Mother Earth of healing as it is a chance for unneeded energies to be dissolved and the truth of the Creator to be further embedded and activated.

It is time to receive the benefits of all the effort and dedication you have placed upon your healing, spiritual evolution and ascension, as a shift is occurring within the core of your being and the core of the Earth. A shift which removes a shadow of fear and showers you in blessings of the Goddess. The Goddess Beings only ask that you are open, ready and willing to receive as from the core of the Creator, the core of the Earth and the core of your being, the Goddess Consciousness will begin a recoding of your being to align you with the Creator and to further allow the Goddess energies to transmit through your being. The Goddess beings have much to share, anchor and transmit in the future of our ascension as they begin to recode all to further create the Era of Love upon the Earth. The recoding of the Goddess Consciousness at this time offers a greater sense of freedom spiritually which can be experienced as expansion, ease of flow, the manifestation of perfection, realisation of self or greater trust in abilities.

‘Lady Quan Yin and the Universe of the Creator, I wish to support the shift occurring now within the Core of the Earth. I send my healing energy and support to Mother Earth at this time, I am present to support in any way you feel is appropriate so please guide me through my soul and intuition. I am ready and open to receive the blessings, Goddess Consciousness and Goddess recoding from the core of Mother Earth to support my ascension and the spiritual evolution of all.

Lady Quan Yin and the Universe of the Creator, please support the core of my being in its activation and shift as I reflect the shifts occurring within Mother Earth within my own being. I allow the Goddess Consciousness and recoding from the core of the Creator to activate from within my being to nurture my soul, release the shadow of fear, encourage conscious creative expression, greater communion with love and a new sense of freedom. I am ready to surrender to the shift taking place upon the Earth and within my being, I trust in the Creator to manifest perfection in my reality. Thank you.’

Every moment is a period of great spiritual evolution, these are experiences to cherish,
Lady Quan Yin

1 comment:

  1. Which a tremendous and awesome encouragement,support and great Love from lady Quan Yin and Creator

    ReplyDelete