Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wes Annac ~ A Conduit For Spiritual and Creative Energy

 
Source: http://cultureofawareness.com/2014/06/09/a-conduit-for-spiritual-and-creative-energy/
I wrote the following for the conclusion of The Culture of Awareness Weekly Newsletter, which I’m offering for $11.11 a month.
Income from the newsletter helps my family and I get by, and every subscription is needed and appreciated. I can’t express my appreciation enough for all of the support this newsletter’s been given, and I hope to be able to continue writing it for as long as it’s helpful.
The option to subscribe via Paypal (credit and debit cards are accepted) will be given below.

I don’t know about any of you, but I continue to feel driven to work as hard as possible to help humanity become aware of spirit and flow from there with the greater perception that results. I’ve been channeling a lot more than usual, and I’m starting to recognize that channeling is an enhanced version of what I’m doing right now.


This newsletter, for example, could be classified as ‘written’, but I’m pretty sure I don’t own any of the words I write here. They flow into my mind to be expressed, but they come to me from a higher place; a higher source I haven’t yet identified.
Maybe the source is my higher self, but no matter who it is, I’m starting to recognize that my purpose is to assimilate and translate the greater energy we’re being given into words and music. Let me try to break my newfound understanding down, because I’m honestly still interpreting it as I write this.

Outside of this planet, in the higher dimensions, there exists pure energy in a very raw form. Perhaps this energy is what Ra refers to as ‘intelligent infinity’. This energy sits in the higher realms, waiting to be expressed and used here on earth, but it can’t just come into expression without having some type of host to work through.

This energy needs an expresser; a conduit if you will, and we on earth have to be receptive to it if we want to interpret it and use it for humanity’s greater good. There are an infinite amount of ways we can decode and translate this energy, and again, I choose writing, channeling, and music.

I’m sure some pure energy is attached to this and everything else I write, but channeling and music seem to be the purest avenues to express it. I enjoy expressing myself and the things I’m feeling and learning, but the primary purpose behind my expression is to bring this energy through for each of you to absorb and benefit from.

Do you ever feel ‘higher’ – like you’re on a cloud after reading certain articles or channeled messages? I’m not just referring to my articles or messages, but everyone’s.
If you do, it’s more than likely because of the greater energy that’s attached to them, and we certainly aren’t limited in how we can express this energy. There are myriad ways we can bring it through, and personally, I’m starting to embrace my role as an energy translator like never before.

I’m realizing that I (and we all) am here for a much higher purpose than I’ve lived up to so far, and it’s motivating me to use as much time and energy as I can to do my part. I’m learning that patience is very important when it comes to any creative endeavor, and if we aren’t patient, we might not live up to the vision we set for ourselves.

There are times when I sit down to write or channel, only to find that the flow is very shallow and it’s difficult to get into the lively, spiritually inspired place I want to be in when I’m involved in a creative venture. It’s disappointing, but I’m realizing that I only give up on my creativity when I’m not patient enough to really pursue it.

I only give up bringing this energy through when it doesn’t seem available or only seems available in small doses, but I realize that with patience and the willingness to persevere, I can start bringing it through very purely again. All it takes is effort and patience, but if we aren’t willing to show those, our work will be distorted.

We have to understand that sometimes, our reception of our personal creative flows will be tested, and when this happens, it’s essential that we go with the flow and not let our perceived, temporary failure take us off of our developing paths.

We’re here to do a lot of wonderful and divinely inspired things, and we have to be in a wiling and receptive enough space to do them. If we aren’t, we’ll have trouble accessing and benefiting from our creative flows, and personally, I’m ready to use this flow more than I ever have.

I’m ready to work harder than ever – writing, channeling, playing music, and doing whatever else resonates in my heart of hearts. I’m ready to be busier than I’ve ever been, and I know patience will be very important if I want this next step to be successful.
However many times I’ve already said it, I’m ready to work harder than ever before on decoding the greater energy that’s responsible for everything I create. I’m ready to utilize this flow and produce far more than I did before, and hopefully, the resulting material will benefit even more seekers.

The hope for the work I do is that it’s helpful and beneficial to the conscious public, and I’ll never stop encouraging all of you to find your passion or talent (maybe it’s also the decoding of this energy) and work as hard as you feel inspired to work. It feels great to send my frequency out to the rest of creation, and creativity grants me exactly that.
I really enjoy expressing myself and the greater energy that clarifies these expressions, and I hope this conclusion inspires those of you who’ve been stagnant in your creative pursuits to start them back up and get them out there to the rest of the conscious public.
Consciousness and awareness are growing every day, but the work we do now determines exactly what’ll be done in the future.

Hopefully, our work will inspire a new generation of conscious pioneers who recognize what’s wrong with our society and seek to mend the planetary ailments that hold us back, but if we don’t do this work, we can’t inspire a new generation.

Feel free to work as hard as you feel like working, fellow seekers, and remember – we’re still at the very beginning of our individual and collective evolutionary processes. We still have plenty of realms of experience and insight to traverse, and we’re nowhere near the finish line.
With that said, we can relax into our creative grooves with the understanding that we’ll be here for a while.

Photo Credit: Spiritual-Reality.com
$11.11 a month subscription via PayPal:
PayPal

1 comment:

  1. Well done Wes, being patient is a vital ingredient of craftsmanship, it is a reflection of deliberate faithfulness to your creative source. The quality of your work will continue to increase.

    ReplyDelete