Monday, June 22, 2015

Judith Kusel ~ ENERGY INFORMATION FIELDS

art,fantasía,kagaya-e229073aa324a37932ed90cc30370595_h

We perhaps have so little understanding of the different energies and the energy fields of the planet, mainly because we have forgotten how to tune into them.
I believe that as Atlantis sunk into oblivion, much of our own inherent senses also sunk into oblivion and with it much of the higher mind and the higher states of consciousness.
As mankind is slowly but surely reemerging from its sleep and the consciousness rises, many are experiencing an upgrade as far their own intuitive powers are concerned, while others are not afraid to question and challenge the status quo in science and technology, and therefore are already blazing new trails.

However inherently there is such a lot that needs to come to the fore in the next 10 years, which will truly lift humanity into a higher state of awareness, mainly in the area of energy and its true power and use.  This is not the fossil oils, and the solar energy I am talking about but the natural and inherent energy fields of the earth, and most importantly the storing of vast memory banks of information in energy fields.
The human higher mind has immense capacity to tune into energy fields and can then transmit such information into Being without having to use electronic devices like computers.  I believe that it is possible to download mass information from cosmic energy fields, just simply by switching on latent systems in the higher mind and then transmitting them.
If one looks at the broader cosmos, stars and star systems, planets and galaxies all abide to some kind of infinite higher mind and higher cosmic order.  Nothing is just randomly there and floating through space – all is in higher alignment with the rest of the cosmos, and therefore intricate life and life forms all exist within one single infinite space.
What if such an intricate order and intricate space memory bank existed within the energy fields of the earth and would just be able to start tapping into it, if one remembered how to?    What if there were such amazing storage devices which kind of kept the energy fields intact for millions of years and then were purposefully sealed off until such time as human kind would remember how to use the information without abusing such information systems?
I remember having to read some books on remote viewing a few years back, mainly because someone was complaining about the content of these books and I was scanning my way through them.  However in reading them, my intuitive mind immediately felt that something was inherently MISSING with all of this.  Yes, the army could use these remote viewers to spy on systems etc. and they could gain access to certain buildings etc. and even gain information on other planets, but something within kind of knew that they were still missing the plot.
I one day sat myself down and truly thought about it.  This had been mainly due to a conversation I had with the woman who was part of a type of cult which had sprung around a certain author and they had long tried to get me involved with this group – but something within myself had always back-tracked from them, mainly because I felt that this was not my path, nor calling.  However, this lady kind of alerted me to the fact that she was using remote viewing for the strange paintings she was kind of channeling.  In these painting a central theme and central figures seemed to be repeating itself and I was wondering why.  It is then that I understood that remote viewing in itself was but a tool to gain access to what was in a certain form – or patterns of forms, and thus one could only access that which was in that accessible form e.g. buildings, human beings, solid mass, to something akin to that.
It is then that I had one of those strange visions or insights rather that I have from time to time, where I literally have the ability to see beyond the norm and I was shown an energy field which in truth seemed form-less.
I found myself in a space of no-space – it seemed like a dark black void.  I became that void and then kind of found myself tumbling into this.  At first there was a profound feeling of disintegrating, of becoming part of this void, and then something strange happened.  In that I and this energy field became form-less the whole started reassembling and then it started forming geometrical patterns or designs.  The next minute I entered those forms, and then I could see that the energy, in sudden ordered patterns, transmitted information at immense light-pockets of information in what I sense were types of beehive patterns.  When one pattern had been transmitted, it would disintegrate into the form-lessness again, and then the next pattern would move in place.
It was then that I realize that energy patterns were holding vital information fields and these fields were in a constant state in disintegration and emerging.  The one seemed to have ripple effect on the others, but all moved within one enormous single energy field.
So, me at the time, when I came out of all of this, it seemed as if I have just stepped into a type of energy field which was not only cosmic, but interestingly that it INCORPORATED the planet earth.
For days afterwards I was reeling and my mind was churning.  I realized that there was something which was so amazing and infinitely THERE, but we humans have forgotten all about it.
I know that scientists talk about the Akashic Energy fileds, the quantum energy fields etc.  but to me all these theories somehow were not quite describing what I had just been introduced to.
That experience has open me up to an understanding that we can have as many theories as we like, we can speculate, we can try an impose our very limited human understanding on many things, but we will only ever understand the truth and the true cosmic mind, once we have finally started tapping into this vast energy field I had stumbled into.
Yet, I also understood that one could only access such a vast energy field, when one had reached a certain consciousness level and therefore would be able to enter this without disintegrating.  More than this I understood that eventually one would be able to tap into this at will, and one would have access to a giant computer with all the information in the cosmos held within that, and it would simultaneously give one access to all energy and energy systems pertaining to our planet, our solar systems, the Milky Way Galaxy etc.
One would be able to download this and then activate it and one would literally not need anything other than this – except the technology to utilize such potent energy fields transmitted through this field.
In the years following this experience I have had many encounters with this energy field, which I do not wish to go into here.  Some it I keep close to my heart, soul and Being, for the time is not right to share this with human kind.  Most would not be able to understand anyhow.
I am merely sharing this today, to make you aware, that we as human beings have still got to catch up to the very basic of the cosmic knowledge in order to truly step up into the higher consciousness states, where we finally come to grips with our cosmic inheritance and cosmic citizenship, without trying to control, manipulate and withhold information from other human beings, and most of all, the power plays which seem some seem to thrive on.
Yet, how far off that time seems to me – if ever.
(Judith Kusel)
maxresdefault (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment