Tuesday, July 23, 2013

AA Metatron- Transmute Human History – Illuminate the way for peace, love, patience & understanding


metatronlove
Early in the morning when I woke up I set down to meditate and began to see strange visions, brutal visions, airplanes flying above and dropping bombs, people dressed in military uniforms marching down the streets, military vehicles passing by and I realized that I have been pulled into the past, pulled into WWII. I wat
ched all of this horrid violence unfold before my eyes, once again, just like I saw it on TV when I was a kid watching documentaries about what this earth has been through. I was not thinking about any of this at all lately, but got pulled into it all.

As painful as it was to watch all of this happen again and experience it firsthand (because when I get pulled into something , or when I channel, or when I heal, I experience EVERYTHING myself, this is done in order for me to completely understand the other person and be able to fully align with their higher self in order to bring the necessary healing to them), I heard AA Metatron tell me “Change the course of history”.. and just like that.. I saw myself begin to spread t
he violet flame to all of these crowds of people standing there cheering this madness on. As I poured the violet flame over this crowd and over these vehicles to my amazement, I began seeing that the vision started to change from violence to unity.. and if by magic one by one those that received the violet flame turned to the person standing next to them and smiled..the uniforms faded and turned into everyday clothes.. and what they were all greeting in the street (military vehicles).. turned into a celebration parade of freedom, love and light.
It is then that I have received the following channeling. It seems the closer we are moving to Grand Celestial Event the more important it becomes for all of us to activate out light and begin cleansing the earth from all the remnants of the horror that took place here, and is still taking place. All we need to do is use the intention of our thoughts, join together in our purpose and vigorously proceed to spread the violet flame around the earth in those places where most of brutality took place.
AA Metatron : – Dear Children of light, it is now time to change the course of history as you know it. What we are about to ask all of you to do is quite simple, but with all of your energies combined we will have the outmost precise and far-reaching effect, which will explode the positive energy, the light energy, the divine energy throughout your world, and begin the necessary clearance and cleansing of the whole planet.
We ask you now, when you go into your meditative states to go back in time, go back in time to the moment of human history that has bothered you the most as you were reading about it in your history books. Go back into that time and watch as the story unfolds, allow the brutality of the situation to come to the forefront and as the situations is about to completely get out of control.. Spread your violet light over all the people and the place that is involved in such brutality.
That is all that we ask you to do. Go back in time in your minds. Go back in time in your Merkabas. Go back in time in your ascension vehicles and SPREAD THE VIOLET FLAME OF LIGHT, LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND FORGIVENESS.
For forgiveness is the KEY essence, dear children of light. For as you forgive all that took place on this planet and UNDERSTAND the reasons behind such occurrences, and as you SPREAD your violet flame, it is then that the energies of these times will begin to change and clear and evaporate off of this planet and be sent into the light where they will be transformed and sent back to earth in as rainbow frequencies.
We love you. We are with you. Goodbye for now.
Channeled by Anna Merkaba – Energy Healer- Channeler – Lightworker. To book a Healing or Pychic Session with Anna and for more channeled messages to help you on your journey to self discovery visit : Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL –http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment