Sunday, July 19, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ Aloe Vera: Liquid Sunshine


I was just opening my daily bottle of Aloe Vera juice and thought it might be nice to share about this wonderful herb. Merlin refers to it as liquid sunshine. I have been taking it for years as a general tonic to keep my body healthy and clean. It helps to clean the colon and digestive track, and is a wonderful rejuvenator for the body. It also cleans the blood and reduces toxins in the body. There are so many applications aloe can do for our body that I really feel better when I take it.

The ancient Egyptians called Aloe Vera the “plant of immortality” and the American Indians referred to it as the “Wand of Heaven.” I like the way Merlin calls it Liquid Sunshine. It brings very clean and clear energy from the sun to our body and lifts our vibration into more light and better homeostasis. Many people use it for asthma, diabetes, ulcers, and just a general detoxing. Its so easy to drink and so satisfying that I make sure to have it frequently just to keep my health at a more optimum level. Even my meditations feel more clear. Try it and see for your self. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment