Monday, March 23, 2015

Judith Kusel ~ THE CALL TO GREATNESS – LIVING OUR VISIONS AND DREAMS…. 2015 ONWARDS.


EgyptianPyramidsArt2
If you can just close your eyes for one moment and just still the mind, what is greatest vision that you have for your life in 20 to 50 to 100 years time from now on, and then where is this going to be in context with the New Golden Age, which isnow truly being anchored in?
A few weeks ago I have given a gigantic vision:  I was standing in front of a massive pyramid, which had been newly built.  I emitted luminescent white-golden-platinum light from within and the whole podium on which I was standing, with my Divine Other was lit up with this same luminescent light.  This pyramid and the two alongside it, which were smaller and the four further down below, were all encased in a sacred geometrical layout, and all were luminescent with the color ray they emitted.

In between all of these, in the street, below, etched with hanging garden and labyrinths, were people.  Masses and masses of people, millions of them…  All were celebrating the total advent into the 7th dimensional state, the New Earth, and in that my Divine Other was leading them in an incantation of the New Age.  It was both a spoken and singing chant – such like I have never heard before.  He was beaming out radiant light, as I was and this was merging into a massive beacon of blinding, luminescent light-rays, more blinding than the Central Sun.  And we were celebrating the return of the 7th Central Sun of the 7th Galaxy.  And here on earth the resurrection of the 7th Crystal Temples of the 7th Sun.
I am sharing this with you today, merely because the potency of this vision nearly knocked me out.  I have had visions before and one of them has materialized – indeed I am living it today, but this one had a frequency and vibration about it, which was from a much higher dimensional state and it was as real as it was happening in the here and now.
It was then that I finally understood what I was working towards with my Divine Other and how what we were working towards would impact the world and how it would bring about a catalyst for change.  So, what we were manifesting into physical form in some way or another, would impact only much later on a massive scale – but impact upon the planet it would.
I also understood why in the last few years since I started my inner and outer journey of discovery and asked myself why I had been born in Africa; the Tree of Life always appeared as a type of honing base for my work.  I made a study of it, for I wanted to understand why that and the Vitruvian Man were always haunting me, and why I felt so intensely that somehow all of this linked up in some way with me – with what I had to bring in and what I had to manifest into form.  With it the pyramids and the energy centers which I am working with right now.
When we are given a vision like this, we tend to shrink, for we think:  “Who am I to do this?”
Maybe then the question should be:  “Who am I NOT to wish to be doing this and to truly make a vast and lasting impact on the world?”
If we are given a vision, a dream greater than the sum total of ourselves, then we can do or be and become no other than the vision itself.
Great men and women who have impacted in some profound way on this planet have had this vision or dream greater than themselves, this profound sense of destiny, and no matter how much they were ridiculed, persecuted, or made out to be fools, that vision and that dream became greater than the sum total of all they had to go through in order to become that vision or dream.
To manifest great visions and dreams into reality will always push you out of your comfort zones and into the unknown and unchartered waters like a great explorer into the infinite and unexplored realms of the vaster cosmos.  You literally do not know what to expect, and you have to take leaps of faith and just trust.
When I first went in search of the information that I had to retrieve for the greater good of humanity and because I could do and be no other, I did not know how, why nor when.  I could not quite understand what was happening to me – I only knew that I had to do this, and I had to trust that wherever I was being led to, and whatever I was given in information and the downloading I was receiving would impact onto the planet and that it was something immensely important and profound.
During that time and even now, I was challenged to the very core.  A lot of people, including my own family thought that I was cookoo, and that I was completely losing it.  Yet, I knew that this was my destiny, and I could not shrink from living it, or I would die with my visions and dreams still within me.  I did not wish to leave this planet with my mission unaccomplished.
I know that in that I was given this greater vision recently that this will mean being pushed even more out of my comfort zones than ever before.  I know that I will not have a home on this planet – for I do not need one.  I am a cosmic Being and my home is elsewhere in the cosmos, but wherever I am with my Beloved is home.
Before we were born or incarnated onto the planet (for a lot of souls are walk-ins) we knew exactly what we were letting ourselves in for.  We had crystal clear clarity of our soul’s mission and purpose and we also had a very clear idea that life on this planet would test us to very core.  It is one of the greatest and harshest schools in the whole cosmos.  So, we knew exactly what we had to do, be, and become.
Visions mainly come in our lives, when we need to be reminded of the bigger picture – in order words where we are heading towards.  We have been given all the tools we need in order to get there, but sometimes the greater the vision, the more souls will be involved in bringing together that completion.
In my case, this affirmed for me that I needed to be united with my Divine Other, and that we were like two mighty rivers of life flowing into one single stream.  We needed each other in order to escalate our missions, and to reach a greater whole.  Whereas we could each do our own thing, our soul were contracted to become as one river, and then the tributaries will flow out into the entire world.
We cannot do all this work on our own and we are given back-up.  There will be souls who will be drawn into our orbit for each one has a specific role to play to bring about the anchoring in of the 7th dimensional state.  Some will be new born, some will still incarnate, some are already in that orbit sphere, some will be magnetized in.  That is not up to us to do this, but is already programmed into those souls who need to come to the party, and they will be drawn there, because their souls can do and be no other.
To me this illustrates that within the cosmos there is a greater Master plan at work on the planet at this time.
We cannot see it, because we suffer from temporary amnesia.  Yet, when we get visions which show where we are heading towards, then we start understanding the immensity of the task ourselves.  We are but mere instruments being used by a master hand, but we all are here on the planet with a mission to complete.
So often when I do soul readings and this greater vision, the greater purpose of the soul reveals itself, I will get letter saying:  “I was in tears.  I recognized myself.  I have always known this a much deeper level, but I did not believe it.”
2015 and the next 10 years will bring us more and more into active service where we can do and be no other than what our souls were contracted to do and become.
Ego has no place in life’s mission.  Most often it is our fears which keep us bound to playing out smallness.  Greatness calls for a lion heart!  It calls for the lion and lioness within us to emerge, which does not shrink from the tasks ahead, but goes forward step by step, because he or she can do or be no other.  Fear of failure has no place in the greater scheme or things and most often we get to live our visions and dreams almost in spite of ourselves, and not because of ourselves!
For the vision, the dream, the calling is greater than the sum total of us!
Such is the calling and vision of these times: we have to step into that higher soul self with all that we’ve got and we have to take leaps of faith and then do so from the heart and soul with all our might, mind, heart and Being.
There is a huge cosmic sign for these times:  No shrinking allowed.  No fears allowed.  It is time to claim your own greatness and LIVE it!
(Judith Kusel)
Also find me on YouTube:  Judith Kusel
Facebook:  Judith Kusel
1c681f6a2a6a05181921c804691821e4

No comments:

Post a Comment