Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Suzanne Lie ~ Visions From Venus Highlights and Invites 3-10-14




Join us again, for the second webinar of
Visions from Venus
As via the power of our own Imagination and Unity Consciousness
We Remember Coming to Earth to Assist Gaia
Gaia needs us!
This time She needs us to assist with Her ascension,
which was prevented by the powers of darkness during the fall of Atlantis
By remembering the past, we can change to future
To live in the NOW of ascending Earth
It’s not too late to join us for the rest of the series
Price: $40 for each Webinar or all 4 Webinars in this section for $120
You will receive the audio and transcript for Webinar 1 if you join NOW at:

            You will receive the audio and transcript for Webinar 1 if you join NOW at:

Purchase, Visions from Venus Book 1 can be ordered at:


The Questions and Comments at the end of the last meeting were so wonderful that I am sharing them with you now

QUESTION:  My question is about the Sun and our relationship with some of the Light packets and ways in which we can have a partnership or relationship with the Sun so that we can help Gaia and to help the Light and the Ascension process.

Sue:     That’s a very good question and I’ll ask the Arcturians.

Arcturians:    We will answer your question with a visualization:
We ask that all of you envision the external Sun. Now touching your third chakra, just below your rib cage to the left. This is where your Solar Plexus, your inner Sun, is located. 

Take a long slow deep breath to connect your inner sun with Sol the Sun of this Solar System.  Feel the Sun of your Solar System. There are whole worlds, whole populations, that live inside the Sun. 

The Sun and all the planets are living sentient beings. The indigenous peoples have always known that the Planet is alive and that the plants and the animals are alive and sentient.  Everything is alive.  But somewhere in your time with all of the wars and strife, you lost that knowing and we became separate from the world around you.

Now feel how within, you are One with your own Solar Plexus, which is your own inner Sun.  And, as you connect with your own inner Sun, you can feel your connection to the Sun of your Solar System. NOW, connect that Sun to the Central Sun on Alcyone in the Pleiades.  Feel that alignment. 

Now connect to us, the Arcturians who are no longer bound to a planet or even a solar system, as our world is our Mothership. Feel our massive Mothership, which is as big as a planet. Our multidimensional Mothership exists within the NOW. Therefore, we can simultaneously travelling to many different worlds to assist the inhabitants in opening up Arcturian Corridors, which are avenues into the “Portals of Light” that you, humanity, is. 

Thank you for your service, and we will return in for our next meeting.

COMMENTS FROM PARTICIPANTS

FIRST COMMENT: I just wanted to say how the guided meditations have opened up the visceral remembrance.  There have been so many details revealed.  It all makes sense.

COMMENT 2: I’m very grateful because now we are all closer to our Divine Compliments and to Venus and the Oneness.  Thank you very much.  At the moment I perceive so many things.  One thing is that some of our Divine Compliments are around us and perceive us. They are very happy.  When I came here in 3D last time I was like the Sun and my Light has been rejected like your Light but they cannot turn it off.

COMMENT 3: There are quite a few impressions that came through and it had to do with reunion with the Plant Kingdom and the absorption of Light and the language of Light. I have memories coming up as a child that I was receiving very deep communion experiences through Light and the Plant Kingdom. I don’t know where I’m going with this but I’m just expressing what the impressions were.

Sue:     Yes, the memories are important and we can honor those memories.  Thank you.

COMMENT 3: Thanks so much for having this discussion. I think it’s fascinating to read these stories, and I know that we are a part of this one big team that has come here over and over. We forget all of these things, and then we are reminded when you bring these topics to the forefront. I started reading the book this morning and was trying to rush through it so that it was really fresh in my mind.  What really stood out was the sheer magnitude of this task. I think that’s something we all need to honor.

I was reading back through thinking how long ago did this first incarnation occur and how many times have we been doing this over and over again?  No wonder we all have this deep sense of grief and exhaustion. Thank goodness we’ve come around with you Leslie and Suzanne in this mode to say I Love You GAIA, I’m here with you. You’re not alone and I feel those deep signals of Love and comfort from Gaia. I just want to say thank you to all of you for doing this and being here together.

Sue:     Thank you, thank you.

COMMENT 4: I’m listening to the wonderful discussion and what really caught my attention was how clearly I could relate to Shature entering into the body as a child and then how safe she felt when they brought her to the Temple with her own community. It was so profound. I knew exactly how she felt.

Sue: Yes, I didn’t get that for a while because those of us knew we were really different when we were young. We didn’t know why or how, but we knew something was wrong so being around people who were like-minded is wonderful.

COMMENT 5: I’ve learned so much in this call. I haven’t read the book yet, but I’m working on it.  I’m really feeling the connection with the higher self even when I woke up this morning at 4 o’clock. It’s so comforting that I think I received the lecture before we even started. 

I do have a question, but before I say that I want to say that at one point I saw all of us and the image that I had where all the Earth ships formed the golden web and helped the dark force from landing on earth and gave time to the crew of plants, animals and humans to rescue.  It was like the movie Guardians of the Galaxy.

The question I have that’s distressing to me is about the one hundred and forty-four thousand. Can you explain that one hundred and forty-four thousand thing?  It’s a distressing concept to me because of what’s attached to it from the Earth here.

Sue: I think the one hundred and forty-four thousand is a symbolic number.  I think it’s a Light Language message. 

Arcturians: The hundred and forty-four thousand is much more than just a number of people.  If you look at that number with the language of numbers and realize that whenever they get moon shots or shots from outer space, they come in numbers.  Then the numbers are translated into pictures.  So the hundred and forty-four thousand is actually a message and as we all move into higher and higher perceptions we will be able to read that message.

It is a symbolic thing that means a whole lot more than just the numbers.  When we look at one hundred and forty-four thousand from a third-dimensional perspective, it is just a number. But is the message is really that you can all put into pictures to engage with that message within yourselves to assist your awakening. The one hundred and forty-four thousand is not even in the people. It’s an energy package.  Leslie, did you want to comment on this question?

Leslie: I just wanted to say that the Jehovah’s Witness have the pattern of the bible and in the Book of Revelations – Armageddon and that’s a different time line that we are on. We’re not on that timeline.  We’ve jumped it.

Sue: Yes, maybe we’ve graduated from that.

Comment 6:  Thank you so much.  There’s so many lovely things that I resonate with from what the last person that shared. I also woke up with a sense of being held and comforted and in warm peace.  So the energy was coming through even before this wonderful gathering.  I also became aware that as we did some of the experiential work I have tapped into something before that the Ascension process is like living, eating, breathing, sleeping – everything from my heart. 

So to share that with others is very meaningful and to connect with that more specifically today in terms of memories of what that means and holding as much Light as possible to help Gaia is such a joy and such a drive - because it is our ancient consciousness doing what we do and being. 

So I really grasped during the workshop how for me – disciplining my mind and feelings so that everything is going into the polarity of Light.  That’s part of how I can ground the Ascension energy is to choose to go to the loving energies. I know it sounds very basic but for some reason it went in very deep.  Thank you.

Sue:     Thank you everyone and before we close let’s all feel those alignments.  We call Venus, our sister planet. We can feel Venus next to us. I say feel because a lot of these memories are best accessed through your body, as our brains have been trained by society that’s it’s “just our imagination,” which is not real.  It’s much better now than it was.  I was really raised with that indoctrination. 

But, when we feel the memories, and as we get Light language, we feel it with all of our bodies. The higher dimensional beings don’t speak words, they send a package of information, and then we translate it. Some people translate it into words and some translate it into pictures or music or service or dance or gardening. 

It’s infinite how we can translate the language.  Feel that gift from our Divine Compliment and if our Divine Compliment is on Earth, feel that gift from our Divine Compliment on Earth.  And feel that gift from our Divine Compliment in the higher frequencies.

Feel how it feels to be connected with our Divine Compliment and to be whole within our Oneness.  And feel how that wholeness connects with Gaia and how Gaia connects with Venus, and this whole package connects to our Sun and then feel how that connects to the great Central Sun in the Pleiades. FEEL how we are members of the web of life.

Blessings BE to all of you and thank you very much. I hope you can all return and that others join us.  If you miss one you will receive the recording.  Thank you so very much.

Leslie: Thank you for coming, it’s been wonderful.  This book is so amazing and I can’t wait to continue.  Our next webinar will be on the 12th of March so we will see you then.

It’s not too late to join us for the rest of the series
Price: $40 for each Webinar or all 4 Webinars in this section for $120
You will receive the audio and transcript for Webinar 1 if you join NOW at:

            You will receive the audio and transcript for Webinar 1 if you join NOW at:

Purchase, Visions from Venus Book 1 can be ordered at:

You may order paperback books or e-books

Join Dr. Suzanne Lie and Leslie Murray, who will be taking you on a journey of:

Remembering our Past so we can change our Future
To live in the NOW of ascending Earth

If you have any questions or comments please email me @

Again, the dates are:
Dates are 4 Thursdays at 10am PST
Feb. 19th  
March 12th
April 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment