Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ This Little Light of Mine, I’m Going to Let It Shine!


When the sun shines inside your heart, the whole world shines back at you. When I was a child, I sang a children’s song, “This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.” I wish I knew then what I know today! When I open my heart and shine even a little light, every thing works. The world around me greets me with a smile and everything goes much easier. When I am really happy and a lot of light shines from my heart, miracles happen!
There have been many cases where I have been told I have to cancel a seminar because a big storm is coming. When I tuned in and opened my heart, I would tell my organizer, “No, we won’t cancel the seminar. It will be sunshine tomorrow.” Nobody believed me. But the next day, the storm had turned away and the sun was shining.

How we feel not only affects how others see us, but also can change Nature! The weather can change just by changing our happiness and light inside. Some might call this positive thinking, but I know it is more than positive thinking. Light is energy. Light in the form of photons is a messenger. The Photon is recognized by science to be the messenger that gives good health to our body and also the energy that brings Life Force or Ki to everything in Nature. Who would believe that the light that shines in our heart can change our reality?
When the Group Consciousness collectively creates more light and love, the whole world can become more healthy, more peaceful, and Nature brings us more support to everything we do. These past few weeks there has been a lot of clearing of karma and many of you have been burdened by the emotional release that was taking place. Let us all remember to connect to our amazing support system in the Group Consciousness and bring in more love and light to each of us.
This month of March brings with it the collective consciousness of all the Masters including our own Inner Master. Our Group Consciousness is accelerating with more power than ever before. This is a time to transform our feelings and radiate more love and light. I ask all of you to support each other to generate more love and light in our Group Consciousness. Visualize everyone we know generating this light together and see if we can change all of our lives into a more peaceful and loving world for us and for our families. As your love changes, your families will change. Say thank you to each other, and thank you to your father and mother, and see how all of our lives can be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment