Saturday, December 8, 2012

12-12-12 ~ The Twelfth Initiatory Gateway of One Unity Consciousness by Anrita Melchizedek




On December 12th, 2012, we enter into the Twelfth Initiatory Gateway of Light through the Overlighting of all the Illumined Beings of Light from On High, our Beloved I Am Presence, Mother/Father God and the twelfth ray of One Unity Consciousness. The twelfth ray of Unity Consciousness or Christ Consciousness is the golden ray of the Age of Aquarius, and holds the predominant focus of integrating and transcending the dualities of humanity for the experience of One Unity Consciousness in this new Golden Age of Light. When we talk about “Christ Consciousness” we are referring to the state of Divine Perfection, illuminating intelligence, wisdom, Love, peace, empowerment, abundance, creativity and harmony that is inherently the birthright of every Soul in Creation.


As we experience the 12-12-12 Gateway of One Unity Consciousness, we are downloaded and activated with the new Earth Templates and ascension codes for this Golden Age of Light. This majestic Now moment is experienced through the 144 Unity Grid of Divine Love, as the twelve major Golden Solar Sun Disc discs receive the emanating Liquid Light crystalline star codes and vortex templates from the Crysto-Sun Disc, a dimensional template regulator, which activates through the Sun Discs and master crystals into the Unity Grid of Divine Love and from here, into all crystalline vortices, leylines, sacred sites, portals and stargates of Light, culminating in the completion of the new crystalline geometries of Light within the Unity Grid.

In this grand Cosmic alignment of Light, as the 12-12-12 Gateway of One Unity Consciousness is experienced through the new Earth Templates and Unity Grid, we experience all twelve dimensions of Light, the activation of our twelve strand DNA and the alignment of the twelve body chakra system blending into one unified chakra column of Light, taking us into Unity Consciousness. This state of non-duality is the “Pathway of Transcendence” into this Golden Christ Light that dissolves and transmutes all false beliefs, judgments, old cellular memories and programs that no longer serve us. Forgiveness, compassion, empowerment, Divine Love and Unity Consciousness become our guiding Light as we co-create Heaven on Earth through the Cosmic Heart of all Creation as The High Priest in this initiation of Light.

As we merge with our Beloved I Am Presence in this Now, we are able to actualize our Soul frequency signatures as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love and Master Beings of Light, and truly experience ourselves as the I Am Avatar race, in Divine Love and in service to Mother Earth and all her Life. Additionally we experience the sacred re-union of our Divine Masculine and Feminine archetypes of Light, in wholeness and unconditional Love.

From a Cabalistic perspective as Initiates of Light, we experience this twelfth ray of One Unity Consciousness through the Sephirah Chokmah, Wisdom, in Jacob’s ladder. Chokmah can be seen as the emanating seed of thought, a vesica piscis, creating Light, and bringing about the Flower of Life through the Divine emanations of the twelve rays, and the dynamic influence of the Zodiac. Chokmah is described as the “Great Stimulator of the Universe”, and ancient texts speak of Chokmah as “Illuminating Intelligence” and the “Crown of Creation”.  The twelfth ray is represented by the magical image of a bearded male figure, a mature male. Seated in wisdom and maturity, we are the Divine vessels of Light, having integrated the dualities inherent on this Earth plane into One Unity Consciousness. And now, through the removal of all bands of forgetfulness for all time, space and dimensions, we experience zero point energy, the energy of Divine, unconditional Love existing in the fifth dimension and beyond.

As we experience the new Earth Templates and geometries of Light, we are invited into the Ascension Seats within Arcturus, the Pleiades, Sirius, Andromeda and the Kingdoms of Light within Orion respectively, so we may download all keycodes, fire letters and sacred geometries through these Portals of Light and our Beloved Star Families of the Light, to be anchored and activated through the One Unity Grid of Divine Love, so that all Life may potentially experience themselves eternally within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

As we prepare for the dimensional shift through the doorways of our heart’s and the Galactic Center on 12-21-12, we have the ability to activate of our Light Bodies/Merkabas and the Light Body/Merkaba field of Mother Earth, amplified through the 33 Cosmic Portals of Light experienced at that time. And we do so, knowing that we are already ascended. We are the Ascended Masters assisting Mother Earth and all her Life to experience this new Golden Age of Light. We are the I Am Avatar race. And so it is. Welcome to the new Golden Age of Light.

~ Invocation to the Twelfth Initiatory Gateway of Light ~
I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light,
the Archangels and Angels, the Trinity Lords of Light, Lord Michael, Lord Metatron and Lord Melchizedek,
the Chohans of the Rays: El Morya, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Paul the Venetian, Hilarion, Sananda, St. Germain, Lady Nada, Mother Mary, Allah Gobi, Quan Yin and Pallas Athena,
the Mighty Elohim,
the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,
Lord Buddha, Sanat Kumara, Helios and Vesta and Lord Melchior,
the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,
and all other Beings of Light I personally acknowledge,
as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence, the Highest Light that I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I now call upon the Arcturian Emissaries of the Light,
  to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light into the Ascension Seat within Arcturus,
so I may integrate this Golden Flame of One Unity Consciousness,
so I may take on all the keycodes, fire letters and sacred geometries to assist all Life to enter into this Golden Age of Light.
As I enter into this Ascension Seat, welcomed and greeted by the Arcturian Emissaries of the Light,
I am placed in a Chakra Alignment Chamber of Light,
activating my twelve body chakra system through my Beloved I Am Presence.
As my chakras blend in one unified chakra column of Light,   in this “Ascension Flame” of Light,
I now receive my personal Arcturian frequency keycodes and the Group I Am Avatar Planetary keycodes of Light to assist in this Golden Age of Light.

I now call upon the Pleiadian Emissaries of the Light,
to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light into the Ascension Seat within the Pleiades,
  to assist me through the “Pathway of Transcendence” into this Golden Age of Light.
As I enter into this Ascension Seat, welcomed and greeted by the Pleiadian Emissaries of the Light,
I am placed in a Cosmic Soul Re-integration Chamber of Light.
Overlighted by my Beloved I Am Presence, the electron-positron pairs within my body spin in increased Light frequencies,
dissolving and transmuting all false beliefs, judgments, old cellular programmings and memories that no longer serve me,
as my Soul’s frequency signature of my original Divine Blueprint is now actualized within my Heart’s Temple and through my body, energy field and hologram,
as I merge with my past and future Higher Selves of the Light.
I now receive my personal Pleiadian frequency keycodes and the Group I Am Avatar Planetary keycodes to assist in this Golden Age of Light.

I now call upon the Sirian Archangelic League of the Light,
  to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light into the Ascension Seat within Sirius,
so I may receive the fractal harmonic and crystalline geometric vibratory frequencies of the new Earth Templates as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love.
As I enter into this Ascension Seat, welcomed and greeted by the Sirian Archangelic League of the Light,
I am placed in a Sacred Geometry Reconfiguration Chamber of Light,
activating the new pyramidal -octahedronal crystalline geometries of Light through my body, energy field and hologram.
And now, I now receive my personal Sirian frequency keycodes and the Group I Am Avatar Planetary keycodes of Light to assist in this Golden Age of Light.

I now call upon the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light,
  to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light into the Ascension Seat within Andromeda,
so I may experience the merging of my Divine Feminine and Masculine archetypes of Light,
so I may experience the full merger and integration of my Self through my Beloved I Am Presence and all aspects of my Higher Light.
As I enter into this Ascension Seat, welcomed and greeted by the Andromedan Intergalactic Beings of the Light,
I am placed in a Divine Masculine and Feminine Archetypal Chamber of Light.
As I experience the healing of the wounding of my Divine Masculine and Feminine Spirits through all timelines, parallel realities and dimensions,
I step into a deeper level of Divine Love, trust and surrender through my Heart’s Temple.
I now merge with my Beloveds, my Divine Masculine and Feminine archetypes of Light,
and integrate and experience my Self in wholeness and unconditional Love through my Beloved I Am Presence as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love.

I now receive my personal Andromedan frequency keycodes and the Group I Am Avatar Planetary keycodes of Light to assist in this Golden Age of Light.
I now call upon the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,
  to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light into the Ascension Seat within the Kingdoms of Light within Orion, as a High Priest and Initiate of Light.
.As I enter into this Ascension Seat, welcomed and greeted by the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,
I am placed in a Twelve Strand DNA Activation Chamber of Light.
As I experience this Chamber of Light, all twelve strands of DNA are activated and etherically reconnected through my body, energy field and hologram,
and now, the 64 letter cells within the DNA using the Divine name are perfectly balanced.
I now receive my personal Melchizedek frequency keycodes and the Group I Am Avatar Planetary keycodes of Light to assist in this Golden Age of Light.

I now find my Self on the 144 Unity Grid of Divine Love,
connecting with the Light Workers, starseeded ones, and all the Beings of Light from On High assisting in this ascension process.
As the twelve major Golden Solar Sun Disc discs are now activated through the Crysto-Sun Disc and the new geometries of Light experienced with the Unity Grid,
I wrap Mother Earth and all her Life in this beautiful Golden Flame of One Unity Consciousness,
and now the Golden Flower of Life.
As I experience the Group I AM Avatar Consciousness of Light,
and the “Return of the Inner Sun”,
I activate my personal star codes and the Group I Am Avatar Planetary keycodes of Light
through the Unity Grid of Divine Love

.And now, the ray qualities of wisdom, devotion, illuminating intelligence, Love, power, harmony, peace, equilibrium, creativity, inspiration, magnetism, enlightenment and One Unity Consciousness,
are activated and actualized through this beautiful Golden Flame of Light into the Unity Grid of Divine Love,
assisting all Life to experience this Golden Age of Light.

I now find my Self back in my sacred space,
grounding into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth,
and the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.
I am now surrounded in a beautiful Golden Flower of Life, 54 feet in diameter around my Self,
holding all the new Earth Templates and geometries of Light.
I now align to the Inner Earth Sun, the Sun, the Central Sun and now the Great Central Sun,
as I am wrapped in this celestial Golden Flame of Empowerment and One Unity Consciousness,
Overlighting this sacred year of 2012.

I  Am a Christ Conscious Being of Light,
a sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
a Master Being of Light with my full 12 Strand DNA activated,
experiencing this Golden Age of Light.
In Divine Love, in wisdom, forgiveness, compassion, empowerment and One Unity Consciousness.
I Am One with all Life
I Am All That I Am.

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net
Music by Aeoliah www.aeoliah
Artwork by Brian Exton, Daniel Holeman & Others

No comments:

Post a Comment