Monday, December 17, 2012

Nothing that is done out of love is in vain – Archangel Raphael through Isabel Henn December 17, 2012

AA Raphael
My Beloved, as horrible the murder of the children and their teacher was, I beg you, but to remain calm. These admirable humans knew before their incarnation how their lives will end once. Not the exact circumstances, but the fact that it is through an act of violence. None of these wonderful beings had to suffer.

Their souls have left the body just before, there were only carcassess that have been hit by the bullets. Their souls were received by us and led to the higher dimensions, in which they have ascended. Their death was not in vain, but an act of charity. It helps to wake up the people, and to find the meaning behind it all – that violence is not a means to achieve a goal but only a means of the dark side to sow fear and chaos. This murder was not a desperate act of a sick young man, but had the target to hit as many people as possible and to decrease the overall vibration in order to prevent the ascension process.


I ask you to remain calm and centered in your light. Stand with the families and survivors, but hold up your vibrations. Recognize the true context and neutralize with your love the negative and low energies which were distributed. With your peace and your love help leading people out of fear. Ascension can not be prevented, the dark side knows this exactly, but it tries to minimize the number of those who will ascend.

So please concentrate on your big goal and do not be distracted from your life goal by the desperate plans of the cabal. You are light-bearers and wayshowers, show your fellow man the way to a life full of peace, love and joy. The children and their teachers have taken the lead and are waiting now happily for your arrival.

They are doing well and I say this not only to comfort you. It is the truth, because the soul is immortal. An ascent in their physical body was not possible due to their life plan, but they will be able to manifest a body as compensation for the sacrifices they have offered in love for mankind. Nothing that is done out of love is in vain and they ask all in grief of their death not to forget the true goal of all incarnations – the Ascension of humanity from duality to the 5th Dimension and beyond.

My loved ones, I will help you gladly to heal your grief and your sorrow here. Call me so I can help and heal whatever tortures and hurts you. Nothing is too small or too large. It is my desire to serve and help you, so do not hesitate to ask me. Am I not the healer of Prime Creator? There is no disease and no pain I can not alleviate or cure. Trust me and ask about it, because I can only heal on your request,. This is the law of free will, which I have to respect. Likewise, as an Archangel I must observe the law of karma, that is why I cannot heal anything that is provided for the dissolution of karma in your life plan. I may but alleviate where it is allowed without stopping you in the fulfillment of your life goal.

Call for me or my emerald flame and I will do what is within my power to help you. My love for you and all that is is indescribable and eternal. I am the Archangel Raphael and will always be there for you.

Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thats it!! Nothing is in vain! Thanks Raphael, Isabel and Méline.. dear friends!!

    Love and Light,

    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miguel !!!! How are you my friend??!! Been missing you! Love Méline ♥

      Delete