Friday, December 14, 2012

Konstantinos: A sighting and a message



13-12-12 ufo sighting
[Hello friends. Today after the university history class, I was waiting for the bus. My university school of art is on a mountain area, so the cold there is even more intense and I couldn't get my hands out of my pockets. I looked for a while behind me at the university's buildings and right above them I saw a moving shiny, dot like, object which made a specific move passing from a very bright star.

The whole thing kept for about a minute, but it was very cold and I was freezing a lot to use my hands for a photo and also, if  I'd try to pick a mobile photo, it wouldn't show anything, because this happened at 5:50 pm and the area was very dark there at that time.You can enlarge the picture for details.


The strange thing is that nobody seemed to notice that, thεy were all looking for the bus. Later, I checked in and I received that this was indeed a ship and it was the spaceship Angelon with its 7 Pleiadian crew members (-_-)! So far, they've given 3 messages and at this time, along with the spaceship Angelon itself, they gave me the following message.]
Spaceship 'Angelon'
The Pleiadian crew of the Spaceship 'Angelon'
Greetings and we come with a short message, Dear Ones.
All are well regarding the energetic adjustments of your bodies. It does not matter how or at what pace you experience this, the important thing is that is happening.

We receive from the Councils of Light, like the respected ones of the Pleiades,  that have already been settled, as very possible, some dates regarding the physical appearance of even more spaceships and also, instant physical contact with ambassadors from Star Nations of the Galaxy.

Continue the good work. This that you have already accomplished in the Eternal Now, is only a few days away from your current position in your linear time. Soon…soon the reconnection with other aspects of yourself from other places of the Creation will be a more open part of your reality and this will not be the only thing that will take place, because the frequent ‘surprises’ will be manifested not only on a worldwide level, but on a personal one too. This happens already on a smaller scale to some of you.

Expect not by clinging, but by attracting what you desire, creating it through the harmonic combination of Mind and Heart. A big part of the Truth of the Spirit is going to manifest on your world, in a way that no one will be able to deny it, regardless the personal interpretations. And many similar moments will follow. It is time for the Lights of beings from your world to meet with our Lights. We Love you and we take care of you as our Loving family that you are.

We are telling you goodbye for now, though this term is unnecessary and not so exact, since we are never away from you. Lots of Love to you and your world.
Spaceship Angelon and its Pleiadian crew Apparelio, Selicia, Piannah, Nonel, Toral, Volen, Quaril(e).

As received by Konstantinos.
http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com
PS: If anyone wishes to read the previous messages, here is a link:
http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/konstantinoss-channeled-messages/channeled-messages-2012/
Also, if you are interested to see my previous sightings, you can go to my blog’s category ‘My UFOs sightings’.

No comments:

Post a Comment