Friday, December 28, 2012

Suzanne Lie: THE FOURTH DAY- Gaia and The Arcturians



12-26-21
THE FOURTH DAY




 
Dear Beings of my Earth, I am Gaia.
I wish to speak with you this day. As you know, in all ascension stories the ascending ones must go into the underworld for three days and three nights before they can fully accept their new state of expression. I, and many of my inhabitants, have been within the underworld since our merging with the energies of 12-21-12.
 
As most of you know, the first thing that happens when the light increases is that the hidden darkness is revealed. Within the twilight and dawning day, in which we have been living, many aspects of fear could hide in the shadows. As the Sun comes into its apex the shadows are removed and that which has been hidden is revealed. It is the revelation of hidden darkness that creates the need of our journey into the underworld.
 
Once that which we wish to release is revealed, we must go deep within our SELF to find the cause and core of our attachment to that which we no longer want to experience. I, your Earth Mother Gaia, am just arising from my three days and nights in the underworld. It is not an accident that the Soul message of the birth of Christ Consciousness on December 25 was created, as it was the fourth day after December 21.
 
The fourth day after our journey into the underworld is the day of our rebirth. However, we are born as infants who need to be constantly loved and cared for. Hence all my inhabitants and I, including my humans, are newly born to our expanded state of consciousness. We are like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty who have been put to sleep by the evil deeds of our dark antagonist.
 
Hence as I, Gaia, begin my new life, I experience life much the same as I have always experienced it. However, I know that much of my perceptions are due to my habit of being third dimensional. Even though the dark cloak of my astral body has been cleared and the Prince of Light has awakened me from my long sleep with his kiss of unconditional love, I appear much as I have always appeared.
 
The deep scars on my body created by greed and selfishness are still there. My skies are still filled with smog and chemtrails and my waters tainted with pollution. Many of my animals and humans still suffer, and darkness still hides in deep shadows. However, those shadows only exist because our consciousness is still calibrated to the third/fourth dimension.
 
I, Gaia, could use my greater power to instantly shake off all these expressions of darkness. However, if I were to do so, most of my beloved life forms would cease to exist on my form. I have grown very attached to the myriad plants, animals and humans who have accepted the greater light into their bodies in order to help their Mother Earth.
 
I have seen how it has been difficult for my creatures to adjust to this higher light while still living within the darkness of fear and greed. Therefore, how could I abandon them? How could I leave behind the humans who have fought for me and the animals who have bravely faced such difficult times? I have felt the unconditional love sent to me from them, and I lovingly return it.
 
For a planet to ascend while maintaining a safe environment for its inhabitants has not been done before in this Galaxy. I know that I am attempting a very difficult task. I am aware that I am asking my children to bear more assault from those who fear the light and wish to defeat it. However, I also know that all of you have been willing to enter into your underworld and are newly arisen into the light.
 
Therefore, you may still be functioning through the habitual patterns of third dimensional limitations. I remind you that if one were blind for most of your life and you suddenly regained your vision, you would not understand what you were seeing. In other words, the higher version of your/our SELF has come online, but we may not yet remember how to access it.
 
My inhabitants have functioned under the third dimensional paradigm since the fall of Atlantis. Therefore, your perceptions are calibrated to the physical plane. Furthermore, any fears and/or disappointments that you harbor in your consciousness will limit your ability to release the known in order to recalibrate to the unknown.
 
I, Gaia, am still finding the point to which I can calibrate my shift without harming my beloved children. This process of finding the rate of escalation that will allow planetary ascension without damaging my children will take that which we once called time. Fortunately, the erratic progress of time will assist you during this period of active waiting.
 
I say active waiting, as I must call upon your assistance. Your Unity Consciousness is a vital component of our safe transition into a higher frequency of resonance. If you, my humans, can slowly and steadily expand your perceptual field to include the higher frequencies of my planet, you can adhere your essence to that higher frequency of reality with your High Heart.
 
I ask you to perceive the vision that you are climbing out of a deep well. See the ladder that travels up the inside of the well and be aware that the well is collapsing beneath you. The well is collapsing from its depths because I, Gaia, need to allow the lower dimensional frequencies to collapse into oblivion. However, I want everyone to move beyond that resonance before I close that frequency of the matrix.
 
Therefore, as you climb each rung of the ladder, you feel the collapse below you. However, I will wait as long as I can to collapse that lower frequency of Matrix. In this manner, those who wish to join our new frequency can still be adhered to my Earth body/reality. I realize that many of you have been “climbing this ladder” for many years, and taking as many with you as you can. To all of you I say, Thank You!
 
I am also aware that many have died in their attempt to reveal the lies that have kept many humans attached to a dying reality. However, my old expression of intense polarity is closing from the lowest frequencies up. Hence, those who chose not to expand their perceptions to the higher rungs will be left inside of the collapsing matrix.
 
To transmute into a higher frequency matrix without closing the lower frequencies is extremely difficult.  Without the assistance of my inhabitants who have been releasing their wars of polarity to live in unity and unconditional love, it would be an impossible task. Again, I must thank my ascending humans and transmuting animals.
 
The challenge of unity and unconditional love has been simpler for my animals because they have remained in unity with my Earth. On the other hand, humanity has had a more difficult time. Third dimensional thinking has often trapped them in illusion, and fear has created separation and limitation. However, again, I must thank the many humans who have assisted others to expand their consciousness beyond the grasp of fear.
 
Patience is normal for a planet but difficult for a human. Many humans feel that they have waited a lifetime for this change. However, please remember that I am waiting too. I am waiting for you! If I were to suddenly transmute into the fifth dimension, my third dimension would no longer be habitable. Therefore, I will be patient.
 
I have the option to move slowly because many of my humans have directly confronted their own darkness and dis-allowed it to rule their lives. Therefore, they can hold the light to guide those still finding their way up from the bottom of the well. Also, I can transmute at a safe pace for my inhabitants because my Galactic Family has contained those who would damage my form in order that they might have more things and more power over others.
 
Thus, we will move into our New Age of New Earth slowly and patiently. In this manner, some can rush ahead to clear the way for others. Some can stay behind to assist the lost ones, some can continue their work of sharing the truth that shall set humanity free, and some can initiate the worldwide social and governmental changes.
 
I, your Mother Earth, appreciate that the few have to do the work of the many who have not yet remembered their Multidimensional SELF. Fortunately, the dark ones will find it increasingly difficulty to adhere to my ever-raising frequency. Thus, the energies they have spent on domination will be spent on survival. Thus, their dark power over others will diminish, freeing the awaking ones to more easily remember their SELF.
 
Also, the expanding frequencies of light integrating into my planet and into your consciousness will activate everyone’s multidimensional consciousness. Then you will easily find solutions to that which once stifled you, and truth will shine beyond the lies. As my humans say, “Rome was not built in a day.” Neither will New Earth be revealed in one day. However, you will not build New Earth; you will perceive and merge with the New Earth that has always resonated just beyond your perceptions.
 
I leave you now with a closing message from my beloved Arcturian Family:
 
Our dear Ascending Ones,
Congratulations on your long journey through the darkness. Your eyes have not fully calibrated to the Light, nor have your ears fully calibrated to the Truth. You may not have fully embraced Multidimensional Thinking and unconditional love may still be beyond your understanding.
 
However, the very earth vessel that you have maligned for trapping you in third dimensional Earth is the first to feel the changes in your reality. You find that the intensity of your transformation keeps you at some level of exhaustion, food has taken on a new meaning, you are ravenous for more water, and long to BE ONE with the land, sea and sky. You are feeling a great transition and following your instincts and expanded perceptions.
 
These expanded senses often confuse you, as there appears to be multiple realities occurring at once. You hear your SELF calling you and see the world that resonates just beyond your physical vision. You feel like an animal that needs to go into hibernation, which is true. Therefore, we advise that you begin to restructure your life. It is important that you create “time” to go inside to understand and master the new Expression of SELF that is slowly emerging from the ashes of your myriad physical incarnations.
 
You, our Ascending Ones, are the Phoenix Bird. Your Unity Consciousness has flown directly into the flame of transmutation. However, you did not crash, and you did not burn. But, you did go into the underworld of your myriad physical incarnations. Now, your beak is rising up from the ashes. As you take wing, you initiate a New Era of peace and love.
 
But first, the ashes of fear and greed must be cleared. You must unite to forge your way into your new life, as the age of separation is ended. Those who choose to maintain 3D consciousness will remain in the separation consciousness of the past and become lost in the lower rungs of the ladder with the collapsing matrix nipping at their heels. Therefore, keep expanding into the higher expressions of your SELF.
 
Those who can seize the day can return later to guide those who have ultimately chosen to change. Remember, some of those who appear to be the darkest have volunteered to play the dark roles in order to maintain polarity. These beings of light are holding the 3D Matrix open to give others the chance to awaken. When the 3D Matrix can no longer survive, they will fly into the higher dimensions like arrows ejected from taut bows.
 
Remember to release all judgment, as judgment is the spawn of separation and polarity. There are many “double agents” among the dark forces who are working from within, just as you must work from within to clear your darkness. Remember that the third dimension is fraught with lies and illusions, so do not attach your attention to that frequency.
 
Instead, heal the remnants of third dimensional reality with the power of your unconditional love. Your unconditional love will transmute that which is trapped in the darkness and will attach your emanation of SELF onto the highest frequency of New Earth to which you can adhere.
 
Remember, if you are riding in a car that is climbing a high mountain the inside of the car remains the same no matter how far up the mountain you travel. In the same manner, as long as you perceive yourself as being inside the Oness of Gaia, you will remain in entrainment with the planet, and your changes will occur in synchronicity with Earth. Hence, as Gaia moves into higher frequencies your experience of Earth may appear the same because you are changing at the same pace of as the planet. 
 
When you and Gaia are increasing your frequencies in the same manner, you will be changing at the same rate, and there will not be sudden difference between you and the planet. Furthermore, because your point of perception will rise at the same pace as Gaia’s frequency, you will remain constantly calibrated with Her rate of transmutation.
 
At great sacrifice to Her Earth body, Gaia has lovingly chosen to dramatically slow Her pace of change so that more of her Ascending Ones can remain alive on Her body. It is for this reason that we tell you to keep up your pace rather than fall behind Gaia’s pace. Those of you who can match your consciousness with the escalating pace of Gaia’s transition are serving as the foundation of New Earth.
 
We know that the ever-rising frequency of your physical form will cause you more than a little discomfort. However, because you know how important you are to the creation of New Earth, and because you are united with your Multidimensional SELF, you can and will persevere and eventually flourish.
 
Dear Ones, you are on the cusp of your greatest adventure. Therefore, your choice of lifestyles will shift, yet again. Before 12-21-12 you sought a pace of transformation that had a deadline. Hence, many of you overtaxed your earth vessels. We thank you for your sacrifice. However, we suggest that you take a moment of your NOW to relax and renew your energies for the next leg of your journey.
 
Then, you will set a slower pace to which you can adapt to each incremental shift. This journey has no deadline and no finish line. However, you will be called upon to constantly align and realign your pace of transformation with the pace of Gaia. In this manner, you can remain in entrainment with Her transmutation to best calibrate and recalibrate your perceptions, thoughts emotions and creative force with that of the planetary resonance.
 
Rest whenever you get a chance, for you shall be busy. However, your task is one that occurs within your ever-expanding consciousness and will be invisible to those who do not share your journey. Any remaining third dimensional needs for reward or recognition will be unveiled, giving you to opportunity to release any remnants of ego.
 
While you still hold attachments to time and physical reality, your mission will be more difficult. However, with your ego completely released you will feel the glory of Planetary, Unity Consciousness. Consequently old, third dimensional concepts and habits will fall away like autumn leaves.
 
Whereas, before you had a deadline and a finish line, now you are moving into the infinity of the timeless NOW. As this NOW flows into your perception, the ONE will embrace you with unconditional love.
 
We KNOW that you are ready for WE are YOU! Besides, we are always with you.
The Arcturians

No comments:

Post a Comment