Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Anrita Melchizedek ~12-21-12 ~ Alignment to the Galactic Center and the Cosmic Heart of all Creation


12-21-12 ~ Alignment to the Galactic Center and the Cosmic Heart of All Creation

On December 21st, 2012 one of the greatest, unprecedented and most glorious events of Light is to occur as we align to the Galactic Center, experiencing our true radiance as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love through the Cosmic Heart of All Creation. This unparalleled activity of Light orchestrated from On High, has been prophesized and foretold by the Company of Heaven and its many Disciples over eons and eons. Humanity is about to officially enter into the Golden Age of Light as One Awakened Unified Cosmic Heart through the energy of Divine Love pouring forth from their heart centers and reflected through the Love of all Creation. In this Galactic Alignment of Light, all Life is moving up an octave, and by the Grace of God, One Unity Consciousness is again to be experienced as all planets, suns and cycles align through this Cosmic ascension cycle, occurring once every 25,556 years.


Overlighted by the Company of Heaven, Mother/Father God and our Beloved I Am Presence, we experience this alignment of Light through the Galactic Center to the Inner Earth Sun, the Sun, Central Sun and Great Central Sun, amplified through the Solar Flares, Photonic Rays and super-electron. This electromagnetic pulsing of Divine Light further assists in activating our Light Bodies/Merkabas and the Light Body/Merkaba field of Mother Earth as our Sun becomes the Central Sun and Mother Earth, the Spiritual Sun for this Solar System.

Our Light Body/Merkaba is a living, organic Divine Intelligence, powered by our Beloved I Am Presence working in alignment with Mother/Father God.  As we receive the amplified Light frequencies through the Photonic Rays of Light from the surrounded stars, solar systems and the Galactic Center, we convert this Light energy into electrons and spin the sub-atomic particles within our bodies in increased Light frequencies. Photons, which are formed through the collision of an electron and its anti-particle opposite, the positron, produce two quanta of Light. And the super-electron is a Life activating force which impulses the transmutation of the positron on the lower dimensions. The Photon Rays of Light, which we have been shifting into and out of on this Earth plane, have been stimulated through the super-electron, and manifest as Photon Rays of Light using the sub-electron on our Earth plane. For the earthly electron is a sub-electron within the super-electron, the sole electron of our Multi-Universe.

These Photon Rays which we have been experiencing further facilitate the clearing of karma, which is one of the reasons why so much clearing has individually and collectively taken place on Mother Earth. And now, in this grand Galactic alignment of Light, we experience this Gateway of Divine Love, into the Cosmic Heart of All Creation in non-duality and One Unity Consciousness, amplified through the energy vibration of the Photon Rays, now experienced through the electron, a much higher vibration of Light than we have currently experienced on this Earth plane.

Additionally, to connect to all dimensions of Light available to us and assist in the Planetary Merkaba activation of Mother Earth and all her Life into this Golden Age of Light, the Legions of Light from On High will activate 33 Cosmic Stargate Portals of Light within and around this earth plane. The number 11 is the Christ Consciousness sacred number for this earth plane and both 12-12-12 and 12-21-12 vibrate to the master number 11. 22 is the master number vibration for the fourth dimension, and 33 the master number for the fifth dimension, taking us into the new Earth Templates of Divine Love. A particular time space vibration encapsulates each dimensional level, and until the Monadic Consciousness of our Solar System expands to the next level of dimensional consciousness or our own multidimensional Selves expand to the next dimensional level, we are unable to move beyond these ring-passeth-nots. However, by the Grace of God, this Galactic alignment of Light takes us beyond the ring-passeth-nots into the new Earth templates through the Galactic Center, as we access multidimensional realities and our past and future Selves through the Christed Timelines and experience a Now moment of incredible bliss, Divine Love and One Unity Consciousness.

These 33 Stargate Portals of Light are also directly connected to the 12 major vortices and Crystalline Cities of Mother Earth as well as 21 Spiritual Retreats of the Ascended Masters, Archangels and Mighty Elohim. Additionally, the 33 Stargate Portals of Light are connected to the 33 Cosmic Christ Holographic Discs, 13 major and 20 minor.  These Silver Cosmic Christ Holographic Discs take us into the Christed Timelines and these fifth dimensional frequencies of  zero point energy, the energy of Divine, unconditional Love and the everpresent Now. The Cosmic Christ Holographic Discs are activated through the spinal column, through the 33 vertebrae within the spinal column. This first activation occurred on January 21st 2012, and this last activation occurs on December 21st, following the activation of the 33 Stargate Portals of Light. The Cosmic Christ Holographic Discs are essentially high-vibrational templates which carry the mapping, remembrance and restoration of the Cosmic codes for our multi-dimensional bodies. In activated the Cosmic Christ Holographic Discs within the body and within the Unity Grid, we are creating and affecting change within our own bodies through the central nervous system, meridians and chakras, while activating the major chakras and vortices of Mother Earth to assist in the ascension process. Additionally we have been building our bodies of Light and creating the Group I Am Avatar Blueprint of Light.

In this Galactic alignment of Light, we are invited to assist thousands of Planetary Light Workers, starseeded ones and the entire Company of Heaven as one of many groups of 144 000 Christ Conscious Beings of Light and sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love. As we experience our Light Bodies/Merkabas and the Golden Flame of One Unity Consciousness within our Heart’s Temple and the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God, we lift the vibration of Mother Earth into the new Earth Templates through the 144 Unity Grid of Divine Love, so that all Life may potentially experience this Golden Age of Light.

Invocation for the 12-21-12 alignment to the Galactic Center
I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light,
the Archangels and Angels, the Trinity Lords of Light, Lord Michael, Lord Metatron and Lord Melchizedek,
the Chohans of the Rays: El Morya, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Paul the Venetian, Hilarion, Sananda, St. Germain, Lady Nada, Mother Mary, Allah Gobi, Quan Yin and Pallas Athena,
the Mighty Elohim,
the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,
Lord Buddha, Sanat Kumara, Helios and Vesta and Lord Melchior,
the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,
and all other Beings of Light I personally acknowledge,
as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence, the Highest Light that I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I now find my Self on the Unity Grid of Divine Love,
connected to the Light Workers, Starseeded One, and all the Beings of Light from On High assisting in this grand Cosmic Galactic alignment of Light.
I now experience the actualization and integration of the new Earth Templates and geometries of Light,
that were activated through the 12-12-12 Initiatory Gateway of One Unity Consciousness,
receiving the emanating Liquid Light crystalline star codes and vortex templates from the crystalline vortices, leylines, sacred sites and portals of Mother Earth,
as the new crystalline geometries of Light are actualized within the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

I now align into the Inner Earth Sun, the Sun, the Central Sun, the Great Central Sun,
and now the inner Sun within my heart,
as the 33 Stargate Portals of Light are activated by the many Legions of Light from On High.
I now connect into all the major vortices and Crystalline Cities of Light of Mother Earth that I am aware of, or connected to, in this Galactic Alignment of Light.
I now connect to the Spiritual Retreats of the Ascended Masters, Archangels and Mighty Elohim that I am aware of, through my connection to these Beings of Light.

I now anchor and activate all 33 Cosmic Christ Holographic Discs,
13 major and 20 minor,
through the 33 vertebrae along my spinal column.
I gently move my body from side to side and backwards and forwards, facilitating the process of the cerebrospinal fluid and the recalibration of my sensory system, central nervous system, chakras and meridians.

I now activate my Light Body/Merkaba to the fifth dimensional Templates of Divine Love.
As I bring a focus to my energy field, I create a radiant Golden Flower of Life 54 feet in diameter around my Self.
And now within this, I create a beautiful silver-gold sphere 10.8 feet in diameter around my Self.
I now visualize three super-imposed star tetrahedrons within this silver-gold sphere of Light,
all the exact same size, superimposed over one another.
I now spin my emotional body star tetrahedron in a clockwise direction within this Golden Flower of Life,
at the same time spinning the mental body star tetrahedron in a counter clockwise direction,
as I now recite the following Fibonacci ratios and God speeds of Light:
8/5, 11 times God speed to infinity,
13/8, 22 times God speed to infinity,
21/13, 33 times God speed to infinity.
And now, my Light Body/Merkaba field is activated to the speed of the fifth dimension, to the new Earth Templates of Divine Love.

As I experience my Self in Divine Love, in the radiance and magnificence of my Self as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
I now connect to the Group I AM Avatar Consciousness of Light.
To the Highest Light of all Humanity,
and to all the Light Workers, starseeded ones and custodians to this sacred earth.

And now, through the Group I Am Avatar Consciousness of Light,
I find my Self connected to one of these 33 Stargate Portals of Light,
working in groups of twelve with my Soul and Star families of the Light and the many Legions of Light from On High.
I now assist in bringing in Pillars of Light from the higher dimensions through these Stargate Portals of Light,
as I clear the lower dimensions frequencies on this earth plane,
and wrap Mother Earth and all her Life in this beautiful Golden Flame of One Unity Consciousness.
And now, the ray qualities of wisdom, devotion, illuminating intelligence, Love, power, harmony, peace, equilibrium, creativity, forgiveness, compassion, enlightenment and One Unity Consciousness are activated and actualized through the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

As I experience this Galactic alignment of Light, and the Photonic Rays, Solar Flares and the super-electron,
I now assist in the Planetary Merkaba activation of Mother Earth’s Light Body.
As a bring a focus to Mother Earth,
I visualize the star tetrahedronal shapes as they are connected to Mother Earth’s etheric, emotional and mental bodies.
I see the base of the top tetrahedron connect with Mother Earth at the latitude of 19.5 degrees south,
and the base of the bottom tetrahedron connect with Mother Earth at the latitude of 19.5 degrees north.
And now I visualize all three star tetrahedronal shapes within Mother Earth’s physical body of Light.

The Brotherhood of the Light now brings in warps of Light in etheric crystals,
and implant these within the electromagnetic grid of Mother Earth,
so she may vibrate at a higher frequency and maintain her electromagnetic balance through this Planetary Merkaba activation.
The collective Christed  Light all Light Beings from all dimensions now bring in the seven healing rays,
the chakra color frequency ray spectrum of sounds and colors and geometries of Light,
to assist in lifting of the consciousness of all Life on this Earth plane,
within the Cosmic Law of Free Will.

  As this spectrum of healing colors shines upon Mother Earth’s Body of Light,
I now chant the holy words of Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish, Adonai, ‘Tsebayoth,
Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God of Hosts.
And now, the White Light of Christ appears around and within Mother Earth,
creating a deep remembrance of One Unity Consciousness.
And now, Nature Intelligence assists in creating an involutionary and evolutionary balance between Nature and Humanity on this Earth plane.

And now, as I link to the entire Company of Heaven, the planets, stars, solar system and numerous Galaxies of Light assisting in this dimensional shift  of Light,
I assist in activating the Light Body/Merkaba field of Mother Earth.
As I breathe with Mother Earth,
I bring a focus to the equator.
And now, a huge disk of Light, 9 times the size of Mother Earth forms at the equator.
And now, I visualize Mother Earth’s emotional and mental body star tetrahedrons spinning with this disc in a clockwise and counter clockwise direction respectively,
as I now recite the following Fibonacci ratios and God speeds of Light:
8/5, 11 times God speed to infinity,
13/8, 22 times God speed to infinity,
21/13, 33 times God speed to infinity.

And now, as Mother Earth’s Merkaba field activates to this fifth dimensional frequency of Divine Love through the Galactic Center,
I merge with every single Being of Light that has been assisting in the Planetary Merkaba activation of Mother Earth,
including every single band of consciousness on this Earth plane,
that through the Cosmic Law of Free Will,
has chosen to experience Solar Christ Consciousness,
and this Golden Age of Light.

I now find my Self back in my sacred space,
grounding into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth,
and the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.
I now bring a focus to this beautiful Golden Flower of Life, 54 feet in diameter around me,
and my activated Light Body/Merkaba,
holding all the new Earth Templates and geometries of Light.

I align once more to the Inner Earth Sun, the Sun, the Central Sun and now Great Central Sun,
as I come into my Heart’s Temple, and the Golden Solar Sun Disc of Light within my heart,
experiencing and feeling my Self through the Center of Creation,
in Divine Love and One Unity Consciousness.

I experience this Golden Age of Light.
as a Christ Conscious Being of Light,
a sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love.
I Am One with all Life
I Am That I Am.

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net
Music by Michael Hammer www.michaelhammer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment