Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ascension and my 21 Dec 2012 by Multidimensional Ocean

Hi guys,
I am asked by my Higher Self to share a few of my experiences and thoughts with you all. Part of the writing here is coming from me, and part of it comes from my Higher Self. I am asked to no longer make any distinction between these two in my writings in the future.

I first wanted to share with you how my 21st Dec. went. I felt extremely tired for the 21st, 22d and 23d of December. Looking back at those 3 days, I really needed some 4 or 5 hours of extra sleep in comparison with my usual 5 or 6 hours sleep per night, bringing me to some 10 to 11 hours sleep per day, which doubled my sleep routine over those 3 days.


The fatigue seems to be a common pattern for many of us according to some articles and comments that I have read and also according to the survey I have done on my blog.

Ascension Poll Results:
As a matter of interest 4 days after the survey was posted, out of almost 300 people who replied to the survey on Multidimensional Ocean concerning how Ascension went for them, over 29.53 % replied that they have found the experience tiring.
23.83% have said that it was a wonderful, very enlightening experience on a personal level.
Interestingly just over 5 % said that they have ascended on the 21st Dec.
Finally just fewer than 33 % said that no change was felt inside or outside for them and 8.72% clicked on “other”.
The results can be viewed here, by clicking on View Results:
http://multidimensionalocean.wordpress.com/2012/12/22/how-was-your-21st-december-2012/t

My 3 Days of Fatigue/ “Darkness” after the 21st Dec.
As a matter of fact my experiencing extreme tiredness is perhaps what was meant by the “3 days of darkness”. I have certainly experienced much fatigue and have slept much longer than usual. I have also felt a need for isolation.
During this rejuvenating prolonged sleep, I was literally unable to get out of bed for a few hours, but I could also feel I was being worked on at a very deep level. Whether this was a natural process or whether the Galactics have been working on my body, I can not know for sure.
Of course, I was entirely unable to channel during these 3 days, so I am sorry for not having been able to post any channel or any of my personal experiences as much as some of you would have liked. I have pretty much been off line for these 3 days, and have not even read my email backlog yet. I have enjoyed spending these 3 days with my partner, my friends and my pet. I needed total rest and relaxation.
What I am certain of, however, is the extreme feeling of closeness I have felt with my twin flame, but also with my family and relatives on Earth, who live some 2,000 km away from me. I could feel their presence and love during my sleep in a way I have certainly never felt before during my sleep. It was a unique and magic experience for me I have to say! It was very possibly an experience preparing me for Ascension at the very least.

I have made contact with 6 UFOs over Christmas
On Christmas Eve I have also seen, with my partner, 6 huge orange orbs or rather UFOs above our housing estate, just at midnight. I have in fact managed to interact with them, and I have to say that I have never seen so many UFOs so close to me in my entire life. For more details, please read my short description of the event here:
http://auroradreamflights2.wordpress.com/2012/12/25/laura-seen-6-orange-continuous-lights-in-the-sky-on-christmas-at-midnight/

Ascension
Concerning Ascension, I believe that we are doing very well. We are now waiting for the critical mass to take effect on our planet, in order that the vast majority of us can ascend and bring Mother Earth along with us.
Therefore if you have are one of the 33% who have felt no change inside or outside during the 21st Dec, I would recommend not to worry about it too much, not to disappear, not to give into depression, or anger. It will happen to you if it is in your life plan I am sure of it, once the critical mass has been reached. You will be carried along with the rest of us with the wave bringing Mother Earth into 5D on a permanent basis.
I have also made a youtube video for you, as I know that some of you prefer to hear me, rather than read me J … and I so enjoy making videos! Here is the link for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlmCq3MZmuk

When will this take place?
It will take place once enough of us have ascended individually by our own means, if you are like me, this will involve working in spiritual groups for most of your life. The energies around the 21st Dec have given us extra impetus to that effect. Once enough of us have ascended in order to reach the critical point, Global Ascension will take immediate effect.

Remember please that the 21st was a portal opening for us. We have now to go through that portal or door as a united consciousness.
So it looks like we still have plenty of opportunities for Ascension and nothing has been lost even if you feel no different than a week ago.

What would help work towards Ascension?
1- What I feel would help many of us, is to experience the emotional state in which one is. I believe this is the main reason why our Galactic friends are leaving us to our own devices so far, in order to fully taste for ourselves, as it were, what stage we are at, and to grasp what is required in order to complete Ascension.
Of course, they also wish to allow us to spend quality time with our family and friends over this Christmas period, but also they wanted us to have time alone in order to absorb fully the incoming energies from our Galactic Centre. We needed much time in order to fully “digest” these entirely new energies for us.
2- Working on our own spiritual needs would also help on so many levels. Of course Ascension is an internal process, which will ultimately manifest in the outer world.
3- Seeing our own manifestations and ego would also help. This can be a subtle inner loving guidance, in which nothing other than “seeing” is required.
4- Take time off line, meditate, do physical work or exercise, and avoid confrontations, as we are all very sensitive during this transitory period.

What Now?
Well in actual fact I have only taken it upon myself to channel until the 21st of December 2012. So I expect that this will be respected from above, as it has been so far.
I believe I will still receive messages from my Higher Self, who I am in contact with much throughout the day.
I also intend to do more writing, in which I will include messages from higher consciousness and other Galactic Ascended beings. However, I will no longer mention their name, nor present my writing as channelled messages for the best part.
I will likely ask SaLuSa to connect with me a few times during the year and invite him to give me any messages that he wishes of course for others than for me.

AuroraDreamflights
As we have reached my deadline for channelling (21st Dec 2012), I am going to put on hold the Aurora dreamflights.
The main mission has been accomplished a few weeks ago, it was a mission involving participating in avoiding war from exploding in the Middle East between Israel and Palestine. The results of that mission were manifested upon our planet almost instantly and for that I will always be extremely grateful to all of those who have participated in Aurora dreamflights, for that mission in particular.

I am reassured by Adrial and Aurora that they will work with the crew directly during the dreamflights. The work we will be involved in as crew is too sensitive for being openly discussed in public on the internet in posts or in comments as a general rule.

So I am sure we will all keep the wonderful dreamflight experiences for our hearts and I have also invited people in a previous post to create their own community if they wish to remain in contact.
Auroradreamflights2.0 will remain open and the comments will remain open also if people need to communicate something important or if the Galactics need to convey a message to the crew through the blog.

I send all my thanks and gratitude to the Aurora ground crew. The experience of the dreamflights has exceeded all my expectations I have to say. I will, however, remove everybody from the Auroradreamflights original blog (no longer in use for weeks), and delete that blog after I retrieve my messages from it in the coming days.

You are all of course invited to my other blogs also! J
Much love to Dolly, roew and Nick, Jean-Pierre, Tao, Kiku, Sammy, Suzan, Bonnie, Ana, Suzie, Michael, Julia, Konstantinos, Dreamwalker, Michael déjà vu, Bill, Frank, galacticlighthouse, tammy, Gabriel, Mirrarose, Betty, Marcel, Elizabeth, lightfrequency, maurition, deva, Dorian, Willow, Miranda, Rojeanne, Gloria, Warpdrivefactor10, helloteke, Spiritvincenzo, futurdiluce, jon (jallsup), sthwing, pvf714, adam, akjordan, d2912, ykeus, ddone, joeigo, miguel, sassy, leslee, chris, Alyssa, melinda, shadowindwolf, maris, suzanah, jekete, martin, tauno, merkaba22, thetimeisnow2012, dagger, Bianca, Vicky, johnfromglf, and many, many other.

The total of people who were involved in this project was over 300 people. I am sorry for being unable to name you all, but I also know that some of you prefer to remain anonymous.
A huge thank you to every single one of you for your time, your patience with me, your guidance and your questions from me and from Aurora, Adrial and SaLuSa. . I have learnt very much from you all online and off line, as well as in the higher realms and during our missions.

Much love to everybody and to the Aurora dreamflights crew!
Laura/ Multidimensional Ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment