Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015 !


My precious friends. 2014 has been a tremendous filled year with all sorts of happening, shifts and chnges within as well as without. We have grown even more in this one year then what we could possibly expect to grow in one lifetime.. At least that is my personal feel and experience on my level of Being. I want to thank all of these hearts who are a part of my reality and journey! 

Thank you for lifting up with me and for accompanying me on occassions or at most times, to meet, co-create and lift up this world into other Dimensions. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and to offer me this gift of being present with you. Thank you to all these precious hearts who have been posting and translating my work and who have been sending me beautiful notes and messages! It is a great honor to know you all and to connect with you all in this lifetime.

 I wish for all of you a most wondrous new year 2015. May it be a journey of consciousness expansion, Love, joy, happyness, balance, creativity, embodying of your most precious Self, inner peace and friendship. All the best of the Cosmos send to you by heart! EnJOY!  Love Méline 

No comments:

Post a Comment