Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shake off the shackles of your religions and customs and remember your divine Being – Prime Creator through Isabel Henn March 7, 2013

scenery
My dearly beloved children, since long I speak to my channel about this and that. Some years ago she heard my calling, deep in her heart and she answered me, and thus laid the foundations for the development of her telepathic abilities. I have spoken to her in her whole lifetime in this incarnation, but she could not hear me, although she was looking for me. Her longing for me has permeated her nature and made her looking for me until she found myself in her heart. I was always there, but the entrance was buried. Her soul has sung after she had found me. Isabel, as she is named in this incarnation could find me only by going inside, into her sacred heart center. Outside of that I’m hard to find directly. Only through nature. But not in the separation through illusion.

Why am I telling you this? Because there are still so many people who are looking for me outside of their own. You have to go inside to find me. I’m there. In your heart, in your sacred heart center. Hear my voice there. It’s there. I speak with all of you, for you are all One with me. My beloved children, your souls are born from prime souls as such one was just born yesterday by my beloved Lady Mary. A beautiful prime soul who will split in thousands of souls to inhabit planets and stars. Baby souls who must learn their first steps to ascend from one dimension to the next. Each individual soul at their own pace, not one soul is forced, but she has all the time it needs to do so.


Therefore do not worry about your family or friends whose souls still want or need to learn more lessons to develop. The bond of love that unites you with these souls, will be retained also in your so glorious and wonderful future as a being of the 5th Dimension or higher and tie you further on to them. Nothing is lost, even if you don’t can see that now.

Allow your soul to go on, to experience a new dimension and to create a new world and to see. Open your eyes, my beloved. Recognize what you see and let it happen. I know how difficult it is sometimes for you. The illusion seems to still exercise its power over you, but it’s just your mind that refuses to recognize what is real; the reality behind the curtain that has been raised. Look out and see your new earth that you have created with your dreams and go inward to find me, there. I’m there in each one of you. You’re a part of me. Young souls or born eons ago. As part of my Self you are my co-creators, you have all the skills that you need to do so. They are in you, maybe a little buried, maybe even openly lying. Use the tools I have given to you. Use them wisely and for the good of all creation.

Lady Mary is my beloved Twin Flame in this universe, and an incarnation of my so exceedingly beloved Mother Goddess, my Divine Feminine, which is also incarnated in your universe, on your earth. She is the Prime Mother, my beloved wife and mother of all my Archangels and countless prime souls. Very few know of her existence, this is important to protect her. I await her return soon. This will precede wide-ranging events that will change your life. You will finally be able to live the life that was always intended by us for you, a life in abundance, freedom, and unconditional love. Your consciousness will expand and you will remember that what you are: Divine Beings created in our image. You are born out of my divine sperm, born out of my Divine Twin Flame. It does not matter if you are male or female, black, yellow or white, Catholic, Hindu, Muslim or without religion, heterosexual or homosexual. As our children you are ALL of the same value and loved equally from us. Nothing will ever change this.

Shake off the shackles of your religions and morals and remember your divine being. You are love, born out of the deepest unconditional love. Be and live that love and become again the gods that you are in truth.
 I bless you and envelop you in my infinite deep love for you.

Your father, Prime Creator.

Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment