Monday, May 4, 2015

5-3-15 Bill Ballard ~ Wesak and 3 Energetic Upgrades in One Month ~ WOWZERS





WOWZERS! WE have had 3 Full Note Frequency increases since first of April. From 1992 to 2010 that would happen every 18 months or so... then since 2010 every several months until 2012... and they happened every few months then... 

Now in just this one month, 3.... My body is fatigued as Im integrating all the energies. Yes I am grounded... my diet is fantastic. I get plenty of exercise and sun as well as all the water and minerals I need... This level of how fast this is coming in as this month... Can it keep increasing at this rate? Whew! 

Here are a few feelings I have been experiencing and hear from others going through the same process levels I am.... 

Much LOVE!
bb

No comments:

Post a Comment