Saturday, February 14, 2015

Nathalie Glasson – The Sweetness Of The Soul By Archangel Raphael – 13 February 2015


natalie glassonI, Archangel Raphael, envelope you in the essence of my love. It is the pure qualities of my angelic love I bring forth to you with the purpose of supporting natural and necessary activations from within your being. With the power of my love supporting I invite you to contemplate keys to your spiritual evolution and natural existence.
I first invite you to contemplate your relationship with love. What is your relationship with love, how do you interact with and as love? Do you open yourself fully to love or believe the love of the Creator is simply an idea rather than a reality?
Do you desire the love of the Creator and yet shy away from that which you desire? Are you unable to see the presence of the Creator’s love in your own reality or do you see its sweetness often? If you had to describe yourself to another in terms of the love within your being and the way you act and react in love, what would you say that would represent you at this time? Remember that when contemplating your relationship with love that the love of the Creator is intended to naturally flow through you and all of humanity. When you contemplate your relationship with the love of the Creator you are contemplating your relationship with your Soul, your willingness to engage with, recognise and embody your Soul. Often your spiritual evolution depends on your willingness to let go, receive and embody, symbolising your willingness to allow changes to occur within your being and reality.

Where there is love, there is also peace which carries you deeper into vibrations of experience, acceptance and embodiment of the Creator’s love. Peace is not essential outside of you, however it is important to restore, hold and empower the natural vibrations of peace within you, this dissolves all barriers and limitations to accessing love and peace. When love is activated and embraced within your body, mind and emotions, then peace is created which is a deep resonating harmony. Peace activates the flow of further love and so the cycle continues. Recognising and permitting yourself to experience cycles of love and peace seems such a simple spiritual practice and yet it is an immensely powerful key of awakening when one embodies these cycles through pure focus on both qualities within.

Happiness could be one of the qualities created from the presence of love and peace. Happiness is a symbol to you of your connection, alignment and relationship with the love of the Creator. Never neglect to acknowledge the power of happiness and its symbol of the presence of love and peace. It is a wonderful practice to contemplate the  qualities, feelings and thought patterns of happiness when it pulsates throughout your being to you prepare yourself for further recognition and activation of happiness in the future present moments. True happiness is born from the cycle and activation of love and peace through your focus without the need for any outer reality experience. Happiness can be present eternally pulsating throughout your being when one reactivates their natural habit and instinct of focus upon love, creating peace thus more love.

When you are happy this encourages your Soul to come forth to be more fully present within your being. Another way of explaining is to say that when you are happy you are in alignment with your Soul, you relax any barriers you may have to the expression of your Soul and recognise the presence of your Soul flowing through and from you. If every aspect of your body is pulsating with happiness or you feel an inner smile beaming as if from the core of your being whether the
experience is born from connecting with love or through an outer experience you allow, become and see your Soul with greater clarity. Happiness and all its beautiful qualities is the key to unlocking or more truthfully recognising your Soul once more. True happiness flows from the cycle of love and peace, as both assist processes of letting go of limitations, fear and attachments which are not conducive to happiness, as well as inspiring empowerment, compassion and unconditional love from within. If your happiness is activated due to observing or even inflicting harm upon another then it is most unlikely this form of happiness will align with or bring forth the recognition of your Soul. A happiness which is loving, giving, expanding and truthful has the power to align you instantly to your Soul and all that is your divine essence.

Therefore your happiness is a key transition, state and existence of Ascension. There are so many levels of happiness to be experienced within your being and in your physical reality. When you engage with the vibration of happiness within, you also begin to create and attract further levels of happiness. There is a need to seek happiness within your being firstly to recognise and become aware of true happiness, then you can seek the same in your physical reality experiences.

My essential message for you today is that happiness creates a state within you which allows easy access and recognition of your Soul. When you are happy your Soul is dancing with joy wanting to weave its vibrations further into your being, wanting to create and exist in harmony with you. When you are happy, whether focused upon fulfilling yourself and your Soul’s purpose or not, this will naturally occur with very little effort. Imagine a world where everyone was happy all the time, their Souls would be free to move through and fulfil their purpose in every moment. If you believe such a reality would be uninteresting or tiresome, then it is your attachment to drama which needs to be let go of as it is restricting your natural vibration of happiness which is akin to a key unlocking all of your being and spiritual evolution. Fulfilment of the soul’s purpose is such a prominent goal within light workers, wondering which rock it is hidden beneath or when it will present itself to them. With happiness you naturally become aligned with the purpose of your Soul therefore, express, live, experience and embody the purpose of your Soul. Many wonder how they will know or recognise their purpose when it flows through their being and manifests as actions in their reality. The answer to this is simple, happiness will blossom alerting you to the knowledge of your Soul being consciously present with you and working through you.

You will be able to trust in the truth of your happiness and your alignment with your Soul when your happiness is not due to avoiding a fear or limitation, when your happiness fills you with sensations of meaning, fulfilment, content, inspiriation and most importantly expansion. The experience of expansion of your energy is a symbol of your greater connection to the Creator, your essence and purpose.
‘Through my happiness I deliver my Soul to my body, mind, emotions and reality, Through my happiness I live, breathe and experience my Soul’s purpose, Through my happiness, I am my Soul, I am my Soul’s purpose liberated.’ Seeking happiness in your life is a sacred process of igniting your Soul and embodying its purpose, there is no greater spiritual journey. Bliss encourages all to soar to states of remembrance of the Creator. I invite you to discover and activate the vibration of happiness within you for your experience, knowing it is a pathway to your Soul and Soul’s purpose. Then calling upon assistance to intensify and embody this sacred vibration more fully.

‘Archangel Raphael, I call forth your loving energy, support and powerful healing vibrations. Please support me in releasing from my perspective, unconscious mind, thoughts, emotions, beliefs and knowledge everything that is not aligned with the vibrations, sensations and experiences of happiness. Let all forms of unhappiness be released from all levels of my being. Please begin this healing with me in this present moment and continue to heal me until I am truly ready to let go of the vibration of unhappiness of all forms within my identity. My natural vibration is happiness; I now activate and embrace happiness within my being. I recognise that happiness is born from my intentions and my willingness to embrace the love and peace of my being. I ignite my happiness allowing it to flow throughout my entire being pulsating throughout all my cells.’
(Take a few moments to breathe deeply as you focus upon the vibration of happiness rising and igniting from within you.

You may also wish to repeat the affirmation, ‘Through my happiness I deliver my Soul to my body, mind, emotions and reality.’)

‘Archangel Raphael, with your energy and the pure vibrations of the Angelic Kingdom please boost, enhance, magnify and empower my vibrations of happiness so they powerfully fill my entire being creating the most beautiful healing, transformation and awakening within my being.’ (Take a moment to breath in the healing energy shared with you allowing it to enhance feelings and vibrations of happiness.)
‘Archangel Raphael, I invite you to support me in grounding my happiness and the empowerment I feel into my being, reality and the Earth thus more fully and consciously grounding my Soul and Soul’s purpose. I now choose to recognise the presence of my Soul more fully within all moments of my existence, knowing happiness is my truth and divine right, a key to recognising my Soul and its beloved presence within my being. Thank you.’

(Take a moment to breathe deeply, feeling the energy flowing into the Earth, you may wish to imagine Mother Earth filled with vibrations of happiness as your continue to soar.) Your happiness is essential now, it is a pathway to greater recognition of your Soul, embrace this pathway and let it be so in your reality.

With constant support and angelic blessings,
Archangel Raphael

No comments:

Post a Comment