Sanat Kumara:
Greetings to all on this auspicious day, another rung in the ladder of your deep Awakening and Ascension. And to you I give my strength and purpose and Love of all Humanity to hold and cherish in your hearts.
It is to this end that I address you now – the Love of all Humanity, the Love of all Beings of the Celestial and Galactic Realms, the Love of Creator – and that, dear ones, is the crux, for that brings you to the inception of your experience with Oneness.

It is this day that I address you into and from your Hearts to hold a vision for Humanity, a vision so encompassing that it takes over your consciousness – A vision of Love for all, and Harmony for all, and the creation of your dreams from deep within yourself and consciousness, utilizing all the gifts and abilities that are lying deep within you, and for some still dormant.
Allow these abilities now to come forth, for they are needed in this grand awakening of all Humanity. Place your hand over your heart and decree:
‘I now hold within me all that I need to create within my reality the perfect life and creations that model and enhance my deep essence and purpose and being, that as it unfolds like the petals of a beautiful lotus flower, it creates Harmony and Abundance, and for not only myself but for all. And in that comes Perfection and Purity of my unfolding of my Divinity.
May all Humanity experience a deep awakening now, and with that a sense of Peace and deep purpose for the well-being of all.
And I thank Creator with all my Heart for this chance to experience imperfection, for in that is yielded and created my Perfection and Wholeness, for in illuminating anything keeping me from realizing my wholeness within Creator, I am born again into Wholeness.
I ask for all my aspects to come into my Being with effortless Grace, and for all Humanity to experience the same, and together and always we come together in Wholeness, the individual and the collective, and experience a deep explosion of awakened Bliss and Harmony, forever and always.
Amen’
My dear ones, it is foremost important that you realize that you are already whole and complete when you allow the Love of Creator to permeate your Being, when you allow yourself to allow and accept your complete divine nature as a servant of Creator, and thus an essential part of Creator, for you are one and the same whenever you surrender yourself to experiencing the deep Bliss and Wholeness of Creator as the essence of who you really are, an aspect of Creator, yet the whole of Creator’s essence.
Accepting this, you are Whole, you are complete in your Divine Nature, for you carry the blueprint of Creator within your very beings, and that spark can be illuminated at will with your increasing Love of yourself and of all Humanity.
Accept the help of all Beings of the Celestial and Galactic Realms and come back into yourself with full disclosure of your Divinity, dear ones. The time is now, the time is eternally now, and forever and always you carry that beautiful Spark of Divinity, of Oneness with Creator.
Recognize your Divinity in everything around you. All the beauty around you is part of you. All the magic around you is part of you. All the Love you see in others’ hearts is you. You are Love. You are one heart with the hearts of others, dear ones. Rest and relax into that knowing. For you are awakening to that truth, and you will be forever changed with that deep acceptance and knowing.
Relax into the knowing that you are complete and whole whenever you dwell within Love, whenever you invite all your aspects to integrate within you, and whenever you immerse those parts that you deem negative or separate into the Love of your Being and Wholeness.
I give you this today to enhance your awareness of your Wholeness and Abundance, and with every breath you take you are ‘solidifying’ that truth into your very core.
I bid you farewell for now, with the prayer and wish that you take unto you the complete awareness of your Oneness with Creator with every breath that you take.
I AM Sanat Kumara, at your service.
Copyright © 2011-2014 Fran Zepeda. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is posted in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this notice and links are included. www.franhealing.com    www.franheal.wordpress.com  www.ouremergingdivinity.com